[113]

My phone rings and I walk out of my room. I see Derek and Peter at the kitchen so I walk out of the house and answer the call.

"Liam?".

"Yn? Hey".

"Hey. How are you? I learned what happened".

"I'm okay. I healed".

"That's perfect".

"I didn't see you at school today and got worried. Eli said something about detention but I didn't understand what happened".

"The principal blames me for what happened to you".

"What? Why? You didn't do anything to me".

"I don't know to be honest" I hear him sighing.

"I'll talk with him tomorrow. Okay?".

"Okay. Thank you".

"No worries and sorry. I didn't want something like that to happen".

"Don't worry about that. Everything's alright".

"Okay. See you tomorrow".

"See you tomorrow" he hangs up and I sigh. I walk back into the house but the moment that I entered Peter comes in front of me and I sigh. "What?".

"Your phone".

"Excuse me?".

"Your phone".

"Why? I didn't do shit".

"I said your phone, Yn. Don't make me repeat that again" I sigh and hand it to him. He closes it at all and leaves it at the table. "You're getting it back when you say the truth".

"I am telling the truth. You just don't believe me".

"You're lying. We all know that you are".

"Fucking listen to my heartbeats, asshole".

"HEY".

"And then you ask why I don't want to be around you. You're really stupid, aren't you?" he tries to slap me but he slaps someone else. I see Eli getting the slap and I immediately turn him from my way. "Eli?".

"Get away from him" Derek says as he pulls Eli away from me and checking up on him.

I stare at Eli as he touches his cheek. That was my fault. He got slapped because of me. What the fuck was I thinking? I pull my father away and run away.

"YN" I hear Eli calling for me but I just continue running.

He got hurt. He got hurt because of me. That slap was for me but he got slapped. I run at the mountains and fall on my knees as I cry out. He got hurt. He got hurt because of me. I hurt him. I made him get hurt.