[88]

I didn't sleep the whole night. When I felt that Eli felt asleep. I change clothes and walk outside slowly. I close the door quietly behind me and go at the kitchen. I sit down and sigh. I called again and again Derek and Peter. No answer.

Now it's around 6 am and my phone rings. I check it tiredly and notice that it's Derek. I answer it.

"Derek?".

"Yn? Is everything okay?". 

"No. Why the fuck weren't you both answering your phones?" I see the door from mine and Eli's room open and Eli walks outside. He walks near me confused.

"We forgot our phones at home".

"Both of you?".

"Yes".

"Stop bullshiting me, Derek".

"We are sorry. Okay?".

"Nothing's okay".

"What happened? You called us multiple times".

"Yeah. No shit Sherlock".

"Did something bad happen?" I sigh.

"Gerard and the new hunter attacked us. They shoot at our house while Eli and I was in the kitchen. No one got hurt but we had the need to change house".

"What?".

"They are both in jail".

"Why should we care?".

"Because we are your fucking family maybe?".

"I don't care".

"Yn? Yn" I open my eyes and breathe heavily. "Yn?" I see Eli next to me.

"What happened?" I felt tears streaming down my cheeks.

"You were screaming. It was muffled but I could hear you. What happened?" I look around at the room and sigh.

"It was just a nightmare. Don't worry".

"You're crying, Yn" I wipe my tears away.

"It's okay. Don't worry. I mean it. It's okay".

"Are you sure?".

"Yeah".

"Okay".

"Try to fall asleep again. Okay?".

"Okay".

He goes at his bed while I'm trying to calm down. What the hell was that dream? Fuck.

"Try to take deep breaths" I hear Eli saying from under me.

"I'm okay".

"I don't think that this is okay" I take a few deep breaths and start calming down.

"Thanks".

I wipe my tears away and check my phone. 3 am. I feel that Eli fell asleep. I look at my hands and count my fingers. 10. It's not a dream. I stand up, take my clothes in the bathroom and change:

 I stand up, take my clothes in the bathroom and change:

I grab my phone and go at the kitchen. I make a coffee for me and after I sit down. I call them again but with no response for once again. I leave it at the table and pull my head against the table as well.