Chapter 104

Kahlil

Let's just say I didn't go home last night.

We didn't go all the way, but Tamera didn't come back for about an hour and for that hour I was reading Keisha's journal as she used me to satisfy her needs.

I don't know if I'm crazy, but reading as she did her thing messed with my head badly, more so than when we are mixed in the sheets.

"Tamera?" I talk to her.

"Yeah?"

"Where were you last night?"

"Talking to the security woman about where to get good hair. I didn't mean to stay out long but considering she's still asleep on you—"

"Oh we where whispering all night and clothes didn't come off last night."

"I refuse to believe—"

"That she was grinding on me as she let me read her journal?"

She laughs. "Y'all are just freaky."

"No you and Wayne alone with ice cubes is freaky."

"It wasn't ice cubes. We just finished eating ice cream and he decided to freeze my vibrator—"

"Things I don't need to know!"

"You spoke. I corrected you. Don't act like you boys don't talk about your intimate life like a bunch of girls sharing secrets at a sleepover."

Keisha stirs as I flip off her best friend. She hits my chest a few times. Hard.

"Ow! Wake up!" I yell and Keisha falls out of bed. Which is a good four and a half feet off the floor.

Surprisingly she's not mad. "You know I was wondering why my mattress was so hard? Kahlil can you lose the muscle mass a bit? I feel like you are working out a bit too much now. I know you aren't swimming, but let's not have a second Wayne?"

"Speaking of working out, Keisha that gym membership?"

"You wanna go now?" She looks to her friend.

Tamera points at me.

"Baby, go home. Go talk to your mom."

"She's definitely working."

"Then go wait for her and flip on Wayne for every hypothetical thought in your head."

"Why don't we join you?"

"Absolutely not." Keisha says.

"Why?"

Tamera answers. "She grunts and moans like she's in an adult film when she weight trains which is essentially all she does because in her mind everyday is leg day."

"Fine. I'll take my leave. Text me later okay?" I get down and kiss her cheek.

"Yeah, tell Tate I say hi and to keep his smooches to himself."

"Pardon?"

"He is trying to build the confidence to be with his girl Donna. That what he insinuated when Robin let me talk to him on the phone."

I nod and take my leave.

When I get home Wayne is working out with Dad.

"Kahlil, we are going on a run wanna—"

"Trying to tone the chest down. I'll pass." I head upstairs to start on my desk.

"You with the girls last night?" he asks.

Just Another Secret. जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें