Chapter 21

Keisha

We are all in the basement in a circle with the bottle in the middle of us.

"Alright so here is how this is going to go. If the bottle points at you you answer obviously. If the bottle stops between two people the person who spun can either ask you both the same two questions or just choose who they want to ask alone. If you refuse to answer a question you click the button on my tablet for your forfeit. But you do not get to know the forfeit before you decide if you want to answer the question or do said dare. Got it?" Kahlil says and everyone nods.

"I wanna start." Wayne spins the bottle.

It lands on me.

Without missing a beat he asks, "Have you and Tamera ever kissed?"

"Yes." I say.

The boys either laugh or groan. But none of them speak up. Since I answered I get to spin next. It lands on Kahlil.

"Explain what that reaction was."

"They owe me and Tyrel twenty dollars each because we bet that you have kissed more than one of us."

They really played them into giving them forty dollars each. "You guys are so stupid."

I start laughing. Kahlil spins, it lands on between me and Tamera. "Would you kiss each other again?"

We shrug, "Yeah."

"Like right now?" He uses his second question."

We scoff. "No... she kisses you... no offence." We point at the other's boyfriend.

"Hey!" They glare at us.

Tamera and I play Rock Paper Scissors to decide who spins the bottle. She wins.

It lands on Kodah, "Is it true that you are dating one of the cheerleaders?"

Kodah stares at her in disbelief. "Yes..." He spins avoiding the confused faces from his boys.

"Wayne go barge into Mrs. Hayes room and put on one of her wigs. Dance for the ladies and get back down here with the wig still on."

"Give me the tablet." He seethes through his teeth.

Kahlil hands it over and says. "Forgot to mention you cannot forfeit twice in a row."

Wayne reads his forfeit aloud. "Take a shot of apple cider vinegar with ketchup, mustard, mayo, and toothpaste—Kahlil!"

"You know I get really creative when it's late." He wrote these forfeits?

So after Wayne nearly throws up. He asks Tyrel a question. "Worst relationship and why?"

"That's easy. Keisha Rae Simone—"

"Huh!" Everyone in the group exact Kahlil and I exclaim.

Tyrel nods. "Keisha and I were a thing almost what? 12 years ago? For less than 24 hours. She broke up with me and threw me in the lake. I was so hurt."