Chapter 100

SUPER IMPORTANT A/n at the end!!!!!! ⚠️

Keisha

"You know if you want me to miss my flight you could just say that." I mutter as Dad drives slower than slow.

"Keisha your flight is in five hours calm down."

"Everyone is already there!"

Amia lightly hits me. "Den mother. It's like three in the morning. Your children are fine. They are good without you. They might get lost on your layover in Dublin. But they are fine right now."

"Now why would you say that? That's exactly why I need to be there now."

"Five minutes." The man says plainly.

"Keithan give her a break." Mom tries reasoning with him.

"She'll be getting a break. She doesn't start school for another four months yet she's leaving today!"

I pinch the bridge of my nose. "Dad I'm not disappearing. I'm just adjusting to my new life. I'm a text away. And I promise to constantly update you. I love you guys. This is for my education alright?"

Mom gives me her support. Dad stays quiet.

We park. I grab my backpack and we are off.

"Girly you have no luggage."

"All my stuff was shipped. I don't want to travel heavy. And I'm kinda scared of going on a plane for the first time."

"You've been in a helicopter-"

"Helicopters don't go above the clouds often. And I can see the pilot." I walk past him.

My phone keeps beeping.

When we get into the airport I immediately spot everyone. Robin, Callen, Kahlil, Tyrel, Wayne's entire family, and Tamera.

"No parents?" I ask her.

"I told them not to come up. I travel all the time we know how this goes."

I chuckle and shake my head. I walk up to my boyfriend, who wastes no time to kiss me.

I pull away when I know everyone around us is uncomfortable.

I grin up at him and at the same time we have small packages in our hands, "HAPPY ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY!" We both start laughing.

"Hold up!" All our friends stare at us in disbelief. "It's been a year?"

We nod. "Yes yes it has."

"What did you get me?" Kahlil asks, tearing open the package.

I snatch it. "Let's not right now."

"Too late." Tamera and Wayne take it from me and open it up.

They stifle their laughter.

"Hayes. Your girlfriend is something alright. Catch." They toss him the package.

He pulls out a little leather pocket photo book that can also be used as a wallet. He opens it up and the first picture happens to be a picture of an ultrasound. He drops the book.

He freaks out. "That's an-"

"I'm not pregnant you idiot. Read the caption." I roll my eyes.

He picks it back up. "Oh." He chuckles. "Now what made you think I'd understand this?"

He flips the book and Robin eyes me.

"Oh stop looking at me like that."

"Keisha I haven't said a word. You better go check in."