𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲

⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾⋆⁺₊⋆ | twenty-fine & thriving | ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾⋆⁺₊⋆

real life | los angeles
the girl talk house
- february 1st, 2022

    THE NEXT MORNING, Andrew slowly got up from the bed in the guest room of the house, making sure not to wake up Sophia. He glanced down the girl, who was fast asleep in just his purple shirt that he slipped on her last night after their activities. Andrew smiled at the sight of the blonde, kissing her forehead. Sometimes he couldn't believe she was his, and he was hers. How the hell did he get so lucky?

After showering and changing into a t-shirt and jeans, Andrew walked out of the guest room just as Laila was leaving her room, in sweats and hair wet. The girl grinned excitedly, "Minnie is already in the patio, blowing up balloons because the air pump makes too much noise."

The two walked downstairs and into the patio where Minnie sat on the floor with an air pump and dozens of pink, white, and gold balloons around her. The kitchen had a crowd of balloons with strings attached. Minnie looked up, "How much time do you think we have?"

"I shut the blinds in the guest room because she will wake up if sun hits her face," Andrew answered before trying not to smirk, "And I tired her out pretty good last night so I think we have a bit."

"Ew." Laila grimaced while Minnie laughed, giving Andrew a thumbs-up. "Okay Min, you finish this. Garfield, you and I can start setting up in her room and I need to start on breakfast."

An hour and a half later, Andrew brought up the last clump of balloons into Sophia's room. Minnie was already in the bedroom, setting up the balloons as Andrew brought them. There was a pile of pink wrapped presents on the bed, and a light blue Tiffany's bag with it. There was gold letter balloons taped to the wall and other balloons scattered across the room.

After making sure Laila had finished with breakfast, Andrew walked into the guest room where Sophia was fast asleep. Laila and Minnie had given him the responsibility of waking up Sophia. Andrew sat down next to his girlfriend, kissing her cheek and rubbing her shoulder softly, "Baby, wake up."

A small groan left Sophia's lips as she tried to turn away from her boyfriend and Andrew grinned. He cupped her face, his thumb brushing against her skin, "Come on, it's your birthday. Time to get up. Open your pretty eyes."

"Stop charming me into getting up." Sophia sighed as she opened her eyes, looking up at her boyfriend. Andrew smiled back at her, pecking her lips with a kiss.  "I'm 25!"

"Oh god," Andrew sighed, running a hand through his hair.

"How old are you again?" Sophia asked with a teasing smile.

"Shut up," Andrew scoffed, tossing the girl a pair of Nike shorts and underwear that Minnie gave him from Sophia's bedroom. "Come on, we have surprises."

Andrew led the girl into her bedroom, where Laila and Minnie shouted loudly with bouquets of flowers in their hands, "Happy Birthday!"

Her green eyes widened before Sophia cracked a smile, hugging her best friends. She glanced around the room, "This is so fucking cute, oh my god."

"Only the best for you, Lulu." Minnie joked with a grin, gladly hugging the blonde back.

•••