𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐰𝐨

⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾⋆⁺₊⋆ | garluna: the full | ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾⋆⁺₊⋆
rundown

real life | los angeles
the girl talk house
- january 11th, 2023

"I CAN'T BELIEVE this is happening," Sophia squealed excitedly as Andrew sat down on the couch next to her in the Girl Talk Podcast studio. Laila and Minnie smiled as well, readying themselves to film.

"Okay, okay, let's just run the intro so we can get into this drama-filled episode!" Laila shouted.

"Drama?" Sophia and Andrew questioned in unison. The blonde shrugged before speaking again, "I'm Sophia Luna."

"I'm Minette Rogers."

"And I'm Laila Lee."

"And we're Girl Talk!" The three girls exclaimed in unison.

"And I'm Andrew Garfield!" Andrew smirked and the trio laughed.

"That's Andrew Garfield!" Sophia repeated before Laila and Minnie gave her a look. She leaned forward, speaking into the microphone, "My boyfriend."

Laila and Minnie screamed loudly while Andrew wrapped his arms around Sophia, kissing her forehead. Sophia smiled, "So Andrew and I have been dating for a year."

"A year and a month, excuse me." Andrew corrected and Sophia giggled with a shrug.

"You guys found yesterday, January 10th on the red carpet of the Golden Globes," Minnie explained as she looked at her phone. "And we're filming this the next day to post tomorrow!"

"This is the full Garluna rundown!" Laila declared and the four cheered and clapped playfully. "So, Andrew, when did you know you loved Sophia?"

"On her birthday, I sent a long text message about how she makes my life so much better and how she makes me so happy because she does," Andrew grinned, squeezing Sophia's hand. "And then I was helping her get ready for dinner and she just reaffirmed everything I said. Like, she told me everything I needed to hear. In that moment, I knew I loved her."

"That was so sweet." Minnie clapped.

"Disgusting." Laila grimaced.

"You literally asked!" Sophia reminded and Laila shrugged. "Okay, I'm also answering this. We later found out that we figured out that we loved each other the same day, because I also knew on my birthday. We were at my birthday dinner and Andrew gave a small speech and he was saying all these nice things— It just made me feel so loved and the fact that he went through the effort to come from London for my birthday and met my friends— That's when I knew I loved you."

"I love you." Andrew whispered and Sophia grinned back.

•••

        "EVERYONE IS going to want to know," Minnie said as she looked up from her question cards, glancing at Sophia and Andrew. "Why did you guys keep it a secret for as long as you did?"

"To clarify, you guys were dating pretty much the entire time." Laila told the camera.

"A year and a month, yes." Andrew nodded in confirmation.