𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐰𝐨

⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾⋆⁺₊⋆ | i can think of a few things | ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾⋆⁺₊⋆

real life | surrey, england
andrew's apartment
- december 14th, 2021

OPENING HER eyes slowly, Sophia held in a sigh as she woke up. Her bare back was against Andrew's chest with his arm around her waist. She could feel his fingertips tracing on her back and Sophia turned around in his arms, smiling at her boyfriend. He grinned back at her, "Moony has a moon tattoo."

"Yeah," Sophia nodded, reaching back to brush her tattoo at the mention of it. "I got it the year I moved to LA when I realized I wouldn't have to move back to Miami. I could finally do whatever I want. So I got a tattoo, got piercings— Stereotypical shit."

"I like your tattoo." Andrew whispered and Sophia smiled at him, kissing him softly. "I like you."

"Really?" Sophia gasped sarcastically before cuddling closer into his side and Andrew gladly let her, wrapping his arms around her. "I like you too!"

"Would've never guessed, baby," Andrew smiled, cupping her face with one hand. "How are you feeling?"

"Good, happy," She admitted and Andrew kissed her forehead. "A little tired. What time is it?"

"A little before 6:00," Andrew answered and Sophia glanced out the window, noticing it was dark now. "You slept for a few hours."

"Were you awake?" Sophia asked softly.

"I slept for a bit, and when I woke up, you were cuddled into my side. Half of your body was on top of me," Andrew told her with a blissful grin. "And then you turned around so I started tracing your tattoo."

"You could've gotten up." Sophia replied.

"Didn't want to wake you up, love," Andrew kissed her forehead. "I also like having you sleeping with me, so."

"I'm exhausted because of jet-lag," Sophia sighed and glanced up at her boyfriend with a smirk. "And other reasons."

"Don't tell me I tired you up already," Andrew teased and Sophia laughed as goosebumps covered her skin when he cupped her breast under the covers. He kissed her shoulder, whispering against her skin, "We have to build your stamina, love."

"Horny fucker." Sophia scoffed, shaking her head.

"Can you blame me?" Andrew laughed, running his fingers through her hair. "Look at you!"

Sophia went to say something, but she stopped when Andrew's phone rang. The man answered it, beginning to speak to the caller while Sophia grabbed her own phone. She smiled at the new texts from Laila and Minnie before Andrew tapped her shoulder, "Darling, Ben is asking if we want to meet him, Hayley, and a few friends for drinks tonight?"

"Oh yeah—" Sophia opened her mouth to speak as Andrew slipped his free hand under the cover. His hand quickly found her clit, rubbing it in soft circles. Sophia stopped her words mid-sentence, covering her mouth to muffle a moan.

"Mate, she's exhausted. Very jet-lagged," Andrew cut her off, speaking to his brother while Sophia glared at her boyfriend, trying not to moan. "How about tomorrow night? Sounds great. Bye."

"Andrew!" Sophia scolded and he laughed, laying back in the back with his arms around her. "We cannot stay in this bed for the rest of the night."

"Why not? We've done it for the past few hours." Andrew shrugged. "We'll go out with them tomorrow. I just want to spend time with you— I like having you all to myself."

"What are we going to do in this bed for the rest of the night?" Sophia asked.

"I can think of a few things, love."

A NOTE FROM KAY !!
I MADE A GOOD MANIP AND IM SO PROUD BUT YOULL GET IT IN LIKE CHAPTER 72 or SOMETHING
uploaded this because it was short congrats