𝐬𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾⋆⁺₊⋆ | minnie is going to | ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾⋆⁺₊⋆
harry's house!!

real life | los angeles
the girl talk house
- april 13th, 2022

"I'M SO EXCITED!" Sophia yelled with a wide grin as Andrew drove the two of them back to the GT house. Sophia just landed in LA from South Carolina for Coachella weekend 1. It was only Wednesday, but the group was leaving tomorrow.

Speaking of group, the group for Coachella this year was great. The members of the #GTchella (Lai and Minnie made it up) included: Sophia, Laila, Minnie, Lauren, Jeremy, and then Sophia's cousins who were flying in from Spain— Leya, who is bringing her boyfriend Sebastian, Xavier (Leya's brother,) Brisa, and Kruz.

"Wow, I feel so loved. You haven't seen me in two weeks, but you know, it's cool." Andrew shrugged before grinning at the girl playfully.

"I haven't seen these people in over 6 months!" Sophia reminded him, squeezing her boyfriend's arms. "I can't wait for you to meet them!"

"Me too, love." Andrew told her before pulling into the GT house parking lot. Immediately the front door opened, and Leya, Kruz, Brisa, and Xavier rushed outside while Sebastian followed behind them.

Opening the door, Sophia let out a scream as she hugged each of her cousins. She could feel tears filling her eyes and Kruz immediately laughed, "Come on, Luna! You can't be crying already!"

"Cállate, I just missed you all so much," Sophia smiled as she hugged Brisa tightly. "I'm so glad you all came."

"We've never missed a Coachella since you three moved to LA, Sophia," Brisa grinned. "And we never will!"

"Guys, be nice please," Sophia whispered as Andrew approached the group, pulling Sophia's suitcase in his arm. She held his free hand, smiling at her cousins, "Niños, this is my boyfriend, Andrew. Drew, this is Leya, Brisa, Kruz, Xavier, and Sebastian."

"Spider-Man." Kruz said immediately with a point and Brisa sent him a look.

"Hi, I'm Leya," The brunette introduced herself, grinning at Sophia. "Luna talks about you a lot. She's obsessed with you."

"Ley." Sophia whined, shaking her head and the group laughed. Andrew smiled, wrapping an arm around the girl's waist.

"Thanks for putting up with her. We know she's a lot." Xavier scoffed and Sophia glared at him, flipping him off.

•••

real life | los angeles
the girl talk house
- april 14th, 2022

"COACHELLA!" Lauren screamed as she hopped out of her and Jeremy's car. Sophia and the others were outside of the GT house already, packing the cars to drive to Coachella Valley.

"Let's fucking go!" Laila shouted back, waving her arms before hugging Lauren.

"Andrew, you coming? Let's go, dude!" Jeremy smiled as the two bro-hugged.

"No, I'm not. Next year, I swear!" Andrew promised.

"Lame!" Jeremy rolled his eyes, shaking his head.