seventeen

⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾⋆⁺₊⋆ | your relationship | ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾⋆⁺₊⋆
beyond the red carpet

social media | gmail
- november 23rd, 2021

To: sophialunaofficial@gmail.com, andrewgarfieldffocial@gmail.com, katbankspublicity.co,

From: oliviarobinsonpublicity.co

Hi Sophia, Andrew.

Sophia, I'm Olivia, Andrew's publicist. Your publicist, Kat, reached out to me this morning. After considering all the publicity that took place yesterday, the two of us have come up with a course of action that we believe would be best going forward. This is just an option, nothing is decided yet. This completely your decision and we are just presenting ideas that would benefit all parties.

You both have unreleased projects coming up in the next year and there's another award season coming up— Which you will both be attending. Kat and I believe that it would do both do your careers well if you continued to have the energy you do during your interviews together. It would keep fans anticipating the next award show, bringing viewers and attention to your upcoming projects. However, to keep up the suspense, we believe it would be best if you kept your relationship beyond the red carpet private until the end of next fall's award season.

Kat and I both think it's important to not bring too much attention to your relationship, as Sophia is still a new face in the Hollywood circle and we don't want her labeled.

Please remember we are not forcing you to make any decisions, and are simply presenting options. Thanks for your time and your consideration.

Sincerely,
Olivia Robinson