𝐬𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐲-𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞

⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾⋆⁺₊⋆ | how's that for | ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾⋆⁺₊⋆
playing pretend?

real life | cartagena, colombia
some airport in cartagena
- july 11th, 2022

     NO ONE COULD DENY it, Sophia Luna Rivera was undebatable beautiful. Angelica Rivera knew this, she knew how stunning her daughter was— Everyone had told her as Sophia grew up, how gorgeous the girl was, how kind.

Angelica loved her daughter. She truly did, but she had a path planned for her, as she did for all her children. But when the girl was 18 years old, still a child, she looked Angelica in the face and told her she was moving to California to do what? Make silly videos and act again.

It had always been her husband, Santiago, that indulged Sophia's desires to act when she was a child. He was the one who took her to auditions in the first place, and eventually took her to sets. That all stopped when they moved to America, because it had to. Sophia needed to get an education and find a real job to pursue.

But that did not happen, and that made Sophia a disappointment.

Angelica will admit, she almost forgot how beautiful her daughter was. She was reminded when Sophia walked into the room of the restaurant where the dinner was taking place. She held the hand of taller brunette man who clearly a gringo, and the man's eyes were on her as if she was the most special thing in the world. A redhead and an Asian brunette walked in behind them, and Sophia turned around to speak to them with a smile.

"Us always?" Sophia whispered as her head turned to Minnie and Laila once more before she would have to face her parents.

"Us always." Laila and Minnie repeated, giving their best friend a nod.

"Believe in us." Andrew mumbled and Sophia nodded with a smile as the man kissed the top of her hand.

"Tia Sophia!" The blonde turned around at the sound of her niece's voice. Sophia smiled immediately, picking Angelina off the ground as soon as she reached her.

"Hola, hermosa!" Sophia greeted the girl, kissing the side of her head. "How are you, Lina?"

Andrew couldn't help but grin softly at the sight of his girlfriend with the little girl in her arms. Sophia smiled, speaking to Angelina happily and making Andrew's heart flutter.

"Good!" The two-year-old giggled as Sophia grinned again, looking into her brown doe eyes that belong to her brother. "I've missed you!"

"We've all missed her, haven't we?" Gabriel agreed as he and his wife, Maria Camila, walked up to the group.

"Gabriel," Sophia whispered, hugging her eldest brother the best she could with her niece still in her arms. "Where's Sergio?"

"Surprised you still remember my name." Sergio called out.

"Sergio, stop being an ass!" Anna scolded her fiancée before hugging Sophia tightly. "It's so good to see you, hermosa!"

"You too," Sophia grinned excitedly, glancing between Anna and Sergio. "I'm so happy for you guys. I can't believe the day is so soon."

"Neither can we." Sergio scoffed as he hugged his sister.

"I have so much to tell you," Anna linked arms with Sophia as she tried to walk with her. "We're doing the final fittings for dresses tomorrow and—"