one hundred

⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾⋆⁺₊⋆ | the end, for now | ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾⋆⁺₊⋆

real life | los angeles
the garfield house
- october 19th, 2027

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you," Sophia, Andrew, and Luna sang to little Solana as the now one-year-old sat in her high chair in front of a little yellow cake. "Happy birthday Sol, happy birthday to you!"

"Yay!" Lunalyn screamed with a cheesy smile, clapping her little hands excitedly

"Feliz cumpleaños, mi Sol," Sophia whispered to her youngest daughter as she kissed the top of her head.

"Gracias," Solana tried to say and Andrew grinned, glancing at his wife happily.

"What do you think, sunshine? You want some cake?" Andrew asked as he put the camera down, stopping the recording. Sol nodded excitedly, clapping her hands.

"Take her out of the chair while you cut the cake, Daddy! I wanna show Sol the gift I picked out!" Luna begged, hugging her father's leg. Sophia laughed, taking Sol out of the highchair and on the crowd with her sister.

Luna grabbed Sol's hand, helping her little sister walk around, as she just started to walk. Andrew and Sophia exchanged a smile before the man began to cut the little cake.

Looking at her daughters once again, Sophia grinned softly before walking over to her husband. She wrapped an arm around Andrew's waist, hugging him from behind.

"Yeah, baby?" Andrew whispered to his wife as he glanced at her. He kissed her forehead with a smile, "I love you."

"I love you," Sophia whispered back, kissing his cheek. "You know what else I love?"

The couple heard Solana's excited scream and Luna's loud giggles from the other room before they met eyes. Andrew shrugged, "I think I can guess."

"Can I tell you something?" Sophia asked and Andrew smirked, picking his wife and sitting her on the kitchen counter.

"Anything and always, darling," Andrew promised her, running a hand over her right thigh and squeezing it.

A grin appeared on Sophia's lips and she turned Andrew around just as Lunalyn and Solana ran into the room. She placed a hand on his shoulder, "I wouldn't mind having one more."

Meeting his wife's eyes, Andrew smiled back, "We do make adorable children, don't we?"

"Yes, we do."

"And tomorrow is date night."

•••

real life | los angeles
the girl talk house
- november 24th, 2027

WHEN SOPHIA AND ANDREW first found out that Minnie was pregnant with twins, they were surprised. Of course they were, twins didn't run on Minnie or Harry's side of the family. So the blessing that was Scarlett and Conrad was a pure lottery win.

However, the feeling was different when it was happening to them. When the ultrasound technician turned to Andrew and Sophia with an unfamiliar face, Sophia grew anxious. Then the technician asked how many they had, to which they replied two— Two girls, Lunalyn and Solana. The technician relaxed a little bit before giving the couple a smile and delivering the news: It wasn't baby #3. It was baby #3 and #4.