𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐲

⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾⋆⁺₊⋆ | ring shopping! | ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾⋆⁺₊⋆

real life | los angeles
the girl talk house
- january 5th, 2023

        "HELLO, HELLO!" Laila exclaimed into the microphone as the cameras began rolling in the podcast studio and the three girls got situated. Minnie clapped excitedly while Sophia giggled, "First episode of 2023!"

"Happy New Year!" Sophia cheered and the three girls screamed. "This is our seventh year doing this podcast, right?"

"Yes, seven years, we've been doing this since we were 19," Minnie confirmed with a smile. "That's insane."

"Insane," Laila scoffed. "Should we run the intro?"

"Let's do it," Sophia nodded, grinning, "I'm Sophia Luna."

"I'm Minette Rogers."

"And I'm Laila Lee."

"And we're Girl Talk!" The three girls exclaimed in unison.

"So, we have something very exciting to talk about," Laila teased with a smile on her lips and Sophia blushed, her cheeks flushing pink. "Pia, isn't it fucking crazy that by the time that this comes out the world will know about you and Andrew?"

"It's crazy," Sophia repeated, running a hand through her hair. "This will come out the first week of February, right?"

"Yeah, the week after we finally post a podcast episode with Andrew, doing the full rundown of your relationship," Minnie explained and Sophia smiled excitedly. "That's the same week of you two going on Wild Til'9 and Pretty Basic."

"We're pretty much talking to the future right now," Laila shrugged before pointing at the camera. "To catch you up if you didn't watch last week's episode, because we're posting these out of order, Sophia and Andrew are dating. Gasp! Everyone's shocked!"

"Except us, of course," Minnie shrugged and the three smiled at each other. "Anyways, Lulu, what did you and Andrew do yesterday?"

"Yesterday, Andrew and I went ring shopping," Sophia announced and Laila and Minnie cheered loudly.

"She's getting a ring!" Laila screamed and Minnie clapped.

"So how did it go? Give us the full run-down, what ring do we want?" Minnie questioned.

"Well, it went really good," Sophia gave her friends a cheesy smile.

•••

real life | los angeles
jewelry store
- january 4th, 2023

           "ARE YOU EXCITED? How are you feeling?" Andrew asked his girlfriend as the two walked into the first jewelry store they had an appointment with through the back entrance. A security guard led them to a private room and the couple sat down.

"I'm so excited, but I'm also really nervous because I honestly have no idea what I want," Sophia answered as Andrew reached over and held her hand to try to calm her down a bit. "I don't want to be too picky or take too long but I genuinely have no clue of what I want."