eighteen

⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾⋆⁺₊⋆ | will they, | ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾⋆⁺₊⋆
won't they

real life | los angeles
the girl talk house
- november 23rd, 2021

LOOKING UP FROM her phone after reading the email, Sophia didn't have the guts to speak first (She just used all her courage to try to kiss Andrew, which flopped.) She glanced up at Andrew, who met her eyes just as he finished reading the email. He sighed, "Well.."

"Well." Sophia whispered, running a hand through her face. "What do you think?"

"What do you think?" Andrew asked back and Sophia gave him a look. "Sophia, you decide where this goes, I will play along."

"I don't want to make a decision you're not comfortable with." She replied.

"I'm comfortable with all the options," Andrew told her confidently. "The only option I'm not comfortable with is not seeing you again. We have to make something work, even if it's in private."

"Even if it's in private," Sophia repeated softly, glancing down at her lap. She let out a breath, thinking about a moment before she looked at Andrew, "I like this. I think I could be okay with this. We want to keep seeing each other, and we're both okay with it being private."

"I like flirting with you on the red carpet." Andrew shrugged nonchalantly and Sophia laughed, shaking her head.

"I don't hate it," She admitted and gave him a look. "So, we do the whole "will they, won't they" thing?"

"Being stuck with you for all of awards season doesn't seem like the worst thing in the world, Moony." Andrew told her and Sophia nodded in agreement. They both grabbed their phones, typing out a message to their publicists. "Let's do it." "We're in." Sending the replies at the same time, the pair met eyes again, small smiles gracing their lips.

And that's how it begins.