twenty-eight

⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾⋆⁺₊⋆ | blunt & curious | ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾⋆⁺₊⋆

real life | los angeles
a club (idk clubs bruh)
- december 2nd, 2021 (12:10 AM)

"HEY LOVE," Andrew spoke once Sophia answered the phone call. The blonde sat in a booth with Minnie leaning drunk-ly into her side while Sophia held her phone to her ear. "How are you?"

"Why didn't you answer my texts?" Sophia pouted and Andrew could hear it in her voice. He cracked a smile, shaking his head at the girl and how fucking adorable she was.

"Because I knew you were just going to say more shit that sober you definitely wouldn't want me hearing, so you can tell it all to me now because you won't remember this in the morning," Andrew explained. "So that way you won't be embarrassed."

"I miss you, Drew," Sophia whined, running a hand over her face.

"I miss you too, Soph," Andrew grinned as he spoke into the phone. "But I will see you next week, remember?"

"I'm so excited," Sophia giggled, dancing in her seat drunkly even if Andrew couldn't see her. "Drew?"

"Yes, love?"

"Are you going to kiss me when I go to London?" She asked curiously and Andrew's eyes widened.

"Um- Do you want me to kiss you when you come to London?" Andrew asked back.

"Yes," Sophia sighed, her lips pouting. "I wanted you to kiss me at Jamie's last weekend."

"I wanted to kiss you too Soph, trust me." Andrew admitted, knowing she would not remember a thing of this conversation tomorrow morning. "I want to kiss you when you come to London, but it all depends on if you want to."

"Can I ask you another question?" Sophia wondered.

"I don't think you will really like it tomorrow, but sure." Andrew shrugged with a teasing grin.

"Are you ever going to ask me to be your girlfriend?" Sophia told him, playing with Minnie's hair.

"You're very blunt and curious when you're drunk, aren't you, Moony?" Andrew questioned back before cracking another smile.

"But are you?" Sophia whined while her voice slurred slightly.

"I will love, eventually, I promise," Andrew sighed, nodding his head. "I might do it while you're in London if things go well."

"Really?" Sophia perked up and Andrew couldn't help but smile at her.

"Yes, but if I don't then, I will soon after," Andrew told her softly. "I want you to be mine, Moony."

"Sophia, who are you on the phone with?" Andrew heard in the background of the call and recognized it as Laila's voice.

"Andrew." Sophia said back shyly.

"Oh fuck, no. Soph, give me the phone please," Laila begged before taking the phone and pressing it to her ear. "Hey Garfield."

"Hello Laila, how is she?" Andrew asked.

"She's fine, Minnie is much worse." Laila replied. "Cant believe I'm the one who's most sober like how? Not the point! You cannot hold anything she said tonight against her."

"I won't, I promise. It was quite an interesting conversation though." Andrew smirked. "Laila, can you do me a favor? Can you go into her messages and delete her last messages to me? Not the entire conversation, just the cute stuff about the butterflies-"

"You two are fucking disgusting," Laila cut him off. "It's done. I'm gonna get these tipsy bitches home, Soph will text you tomorrow."

"Sounds good, bye Laila."

"Bye Garfield."

A NOTE FROM KAY !!
oh my fucking god andrew looked SO GOOD at the oscars last night

A NOTE FROM KAY !!oh my fucking god andrew looked SO GOOD at the oscars last night

AND THE AFTER PARTY LOOK LIKE WHAT