𝐬𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐲

⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾⋆⁺₊⋆ | believe me, | ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾⋆⁺₊⋆
believe in us

real life | los angeles
the girl talk house
- march 7th, 2022

"I CAN'T BELIEVE they didn't invite us," Laila scoffed as she and Minnie scrolled through the pictures of the Oscars Nominee Luncheon, which Andrew just got back from.

"We weren't nominees." Sophia reminded the brunette from Andrew's lap and he smiled from behind her. He tightened his arms around her waist, shaking his head.

"Who cares? We're the internet's favorite interviewers." Laila replied. "In my opinion, we should be everywhere."

"It wasn't even that fun Lai, don't worry. You weren't missing out," Andrew tried to say but the three girls glared at him. "Yeah, no, it was really fun."

"Oh, look who it is!" Laila joked as she turned her laptop around, revealing press pictures of Andrew at the event today. Andrew rolled his eyes, trying to hide his face while Sophia smiled.

"You look so cute!" Sophia giggled, squishing his face playfully as Minnie got up and opened the front door.

"Mail's here." Minnie walked back into the room, shuffling through the pile of letters. "Luna, for you, from Miami."

Sophia groaned, rolling her eyes. "Can you open it please? Read it in a funny voice or something to make it less painful."

"Why would they send you a letter?" Laila scoffed. "It's 2022."

"I don't know, maybe because I won't answer their calls." Sophia shrugged.

"Soph," Andrew whispered, giving her a look.

"What does the letter say, Min?" Sophia glanced her head at her best friend.

"Sergio and Anna request the pleasure of your company to their wedding on July 16th, 2022 in Barranquilla, Colombia." Minnie read out loud and Sophia whined, laying her head back against the couch.

"I'm going to jump off a bridge." Sophia mumbled. "Of fucking course he chooses the week I'm going to be available from filming. Sergio doesn't forget a single thing."

"They gave you a plus-one." Minnie informed, her eyes on the invitation.

"That definitely was just to make fun of me." Sophia rolled her eyes.

"You're going, right?" Minnie questioned. "You have to go to your brother's wedding, Sophia."

"Minnie, of course I'm going to go!" Sophia scoffed. "Just kind of pissed it's in Miami so I can't fly back right after."

"Technically you could." Laila told her, giving her a smirk. The brunette grabbed Sophia's ringing phone from the coffee table, tossing it to her, "Speak of the devil."

"Fuck," Sophia whispered back moving off Andrew's lap and he just rubbed his hands on her lower legs, trying to comfort her. She answered Sergio's FaceTime call, "Hola."

"Hey Soph," Sergio replied, giving her a small smile. "Get any letters, recently?"

"Yes, I got the invitation." Sophia replied.