twenty-three

⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾⋆⁺₊⋆ | the dinner party | ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾⋆⁺₊⋆
with interruptions

real life | los angeles
jamie dornan's house
- november 27th, 2021

       HAND IN HAND with Andrew, Sophia walked up to the front door of Jamie and Amelia's house the next evening for a dinner party/poker night event. The dress code was a bit more dressy, which Sophia was very happy about (she loved dressing up!) The blonde wore a short, satin black dress with a slit on both sides that Andrew kept teasing her for. She paired it with black heels to match (after she changed her shoes six times, which Andrew also teased her for.)

On the other hand, Andre wore a black tight sweater with dark gray pants and light dress shoes. He also a brought a dark gray blazer to match but he knew the jacket would end up on Sophia's shoulders by the end of the night. (Not that Andrew minded, he purposely didn't remind the girl to bring a jacket.)

Once they reached the front door, Andrew squeezed Sophia's hand playfully and turned to her. He noticed the girl was swiping through pictures on her phone and he looked over her shoulder. Andrew smirked when she landed on a photo from just a few minutes ago of them holding hands. "Post that one."

"Right," Sophia scoffed before noticing the smirk on the man's face. "Seriously?"

"Gotta keep 'em talking, Moony." Andrew smirked and Sophia giggled. "Ready?"

"Does my hair look okay?" Sophia asked, anxiety in her voice as she brought her phone to eye level. She let go of Andrew's hand, messing around with her golden locks to try and make it look better.

Andrew cracked a smile, grabbing the girl's hand that was playing with her hair and kissing the top of it. That easily grabbed Sophia's attention and she lowered her phone, glancing at Andrew. He smiled at her, "You look beautiful, Soph."

"Thank you," She grinned softly, placing her hands on his shoulders and looking up at him. "You look so good. Your hair looks amazing."

Laughing, Andrew shook his head at the girl, one of his arms wrapping around her waist and pulling her closer. Sophia smiled back at him, her sage eyes glancing down at his lips for the hundredth time or so. The man's lips curled up into a smirk and he squeezed her waist. He leaned in slowly, looking for an ounce of hesitation from the blonde. Sophia nodded her head, giving her permission and Andrew gave her a hearty smile and nodded as well. Happy anxiety grew in Sophia's chest as she closed her eyes, readying herself. Andrew did the same and leaned in further, his lips brushing hers before—

"And what are you two doing standing at the door for so long? Oh fuck." Jamie swung the door open, gasping when he noticed what he just interrupted. He glanced at his best-friend, who was sending him a death glare. Jamie cracked a smile, laughing nervously, "This is awkward. Listen, I'll close the door, you guys continue what you were about to—"

"Sophia!" Amelia squealed as she took her husband's side. She reached for the girl's hand, pulling her into the house and Sophia gladly let her.

Letting out a sigh, Andrew pushed past Jamie, who rambled, "Sorry, I'm sorry! I didn't realize, if I had realize I wouldn't have—"

"Couldn't have given me two seconds could you, Jay?" Andrew asked, shaking his head and patting his friend's shoulder. "I'd rather you have caught us making out."