𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐲

⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾⋆⁺₊⋆ | you're magic | ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾⋆⁺₊⋆

real life | los angeles
the girl talk house
-december 23rd, 2023

"RED? WHAT'S UP?" Harry asked as he entered the bedroom that Laila led him to. He looked around the bedroom that he had slept over plenty of times, and Harry's blue eyes widened when he saw his fiancé sitting on the bathroom with Sophia.

Immediately, Sophia got off the ground and patted Harry's shoulder as she passed him. The blonde grabbed Laila's hand and dragged her out of the room to let the couple have their privacy. Harry took Sophia's spot on the ground, doing his best to not let his jaw absolutely drop when he saw the white stick in Minnie's hand. His mouth moved before his brain could think his words through, whispering, "Holy shit."

"Yeah, holy shit." Minnie repeated back and Harry's hand gripped her thigh affectionately. The redhead's heart skipped a beat at the familiar feeling of the cold rings that decorated Harry's fingers against her skin. Her blue eyes danced over his face, studying him, "What do you think?"

"What do you think?" Harry asked back, squeezing her thigh.

"I asked you first."

"I'm not the one carrying the child for 9 months and then going through labor. It doesn't matter what I think."

Rolling her eyes, Minnie scoffed before shaking her head, staying silent. Harry gave her a look she couldn't see as her head was turned towards the wall. His face gently grabbed her chin, forcing her to face him, "I'm serious, Red. This is all you. If it's too early, it's too early. We can explore other options—

"No, I don't want to do that— I want them," Minnie cut him off as she shook her head and her hand flew to her stomach. She closed her eyes, licking her lips as she tried to hold back her tears.

"Minnie?" Harry called her name softly and she hesitantly opened her eyes, pools of tears blurring her vision. He cupped her face, bringing her to his chest, "Hey, hey it's okay, my love. We'll be fine. You'll be fine. Whatever you need or want, I'm here."

"I'm really scared, H," Minnie sobbed into his chest, her hands gripping his shirt anxiously.

"That's okay, that's totally fine," Harry promised her, kissing her red hair multiple times. "What do you want me to do? How can I help?"

"Please don't leave again," Minnie whispered reluctantly as guilt flooded in her chest while Harry felt the same sensation at her words. "Please don't go on tour again, not for a little while. I'm really sorry, but I want to do this. I want this baby, but I can't do it by myself—"

"No, no, don't apologize," Harry shushed her, shaking his head with a kiss of her forehead. "I was thinking my break should be a little bit longer anyways. The next album can wait. I will be here for you two as long as you want, I promise."

•••

real life | los angeles
the girl talk house
-february 7th, 2024

"I'M GONNA THROW UP." Sophia mumbled as her hands covered her face as she sat on the couch in the Girl Talk house. Laila stifled a laugh before sitting down with Hailee on a loveseat nearby the couch. The large TV was on and about to begin to play the livestream of the 2024 Oscar nominations.