101

⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾⋆⁺₊⋆ | who are the | ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾⋆⁺₊⋆
garfield girls?

social media | article
october 21st, 2044
ew.com

"WHO ARE THE GARFIELD GIRLS? Meet the daughters of Oscar-winning actors Sophia Luna and Andrew Garfield"
By Alison Gardner

      As some of you may or may not have known, Oscar-winning actors Sophia Luna (To the Children of Spanish Speakers, Tangled, Love Languages) and Andrew Garfield (Spider-Man, Tangled, Tick Tick Boom!) have been married since 2024 and are one of ...

      As some of you may or may not have known, Oscar-winning actors Sophia Luna (To the Children of Spanish Speakers, Tangled, Love Languages) and Andrew Garfield (Spider-Man, Tangled, Tick Tick Boom!) have been married since 2024 and are one of Hollywood's most beloved couples. We all got to see the pair fall for each other live as they flirted subtly in Girl Talk's interviews. They first met in September 2021 and then proceeded to hide their relationship for over a year. The two tied the knot in March 2024 in Madrid, where Sophia was born.

Since then, the two have created a stunning family of four daughters together. While the world has always known about the Garfield girls, not a lot is known about them besides their famous parents. So we did the research, and this is the deep dive in all things Garfield Girls.

First up, LUNALYN GARFIELD

The eldest Garfield daughter was born on December 12th, 2024 as Lunalyn Drew Garfield

The eldest Garfield daughter was born on December 12th, 2024 as Lunalyn Drew Garfield. As right now, Lunalyn is nineteen years, but she turns twenty in about two months. Lunalyn is probably the most well known Garfield daughter, as she is a well-known actress. She made her acting debut at just a year old when she played a young Felicity Hardy in Avengers: Secret Wars, AKA the younger version of her mother's character! This makes total sense as Lunalyn's parents and loved ones have always referred to her as Sophia's mini-me.

As for godparents, Lunalyn's godmothers are Laila Lee and Minette Styles, Sophia's best friends and co-hosts of their podcast, Girl Talk. Her godfathers are Andrew's brother Benjamin Garfield and his best friend Jamie Dornan, a fellow actor. Lunalyn seems to have a very close relationship with her godparents and grew up with them by her side— Along with many other famous aunts and uncles.