𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞

⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾⋆⁺₊⋆ | a dream of a first date | ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾⋆⁺₊⋆

real life | surrey, england
andrew's apartment
- december 8th, 2021

      STARING AT HERSELF in the mirror, Sophia felt her anxiety grow in her chest as her mind attempted to pick and critique at her appearance. Shaking her head, Sophia refused to let her fucked-up brain win. She knew she looked good.

Her green eyes brighten with the help of the matte golden eyeshadow that decorated her eyelids. Sophia's lips were the perfect deep pink they always were. Her eyebrows were perfectly sculpted and the arch of them was prominent. Blonde locks flowed in pretty waves as Sophia moved her hair with her hands.

Standing up from the desk where she did her makeup and hair, Sophia turned to look at herself in the full length mirror. A short black dress hugged her body, reaching not even halfway down Sophia's tanned legs. The dress was backless, cut out to perfectly show off Sophia's back and her moon tattoo. It was long-sleeved, so she would be semi-warm with a small v-cut plunging down the middle. Finally, to match, tall black heels decorated her feet, completing the look.

At the sound of a knock on the bedroom door, Sophia grabbed her black Chanel bag off her bed and placed her hand on the doorknob. Taking a deep breath, she glanced in the mirror, fixing her hair a bit before opening the door.

There Andrew stood.

Looking up from the bouquet of deep pink roses that he held in his hands, Andrew's chocolate-brown eyes landed on Sophia— And all of a sudden, he was standing on the Tony's red carpet where he first laid his eyes on her all over again. The first time he was enchanted by her. Andrew didn't know if everyone found it easy to be spelled by Sophia, but he found it incredibly easy. Not only easy, it was exhilarating.

Being enchanted by Sophia made Andrew feel alive.

He loved looking at her. He loved hearing her voice. Her laugh. Being the one who accomplishes her lips being decorated with a smile. 

Andrew's eyes studied Sophia's face, taking in every detail before dancing around her body. He took in everything. The way her dress hugged her waist, her accentuated assets, her blonde locks dangling down her shoulders and chest.

"Wow," Andrew whispered softly, his eyes unable to leave the girl before they met her own sage eyes. His lips peeled up, a warm smile gracing them. Sophia smoothed out her dress, glancing down at her body for a moment. "You look beautiful."

"You think so?" Sophia replied cheekily, a grin decorating her own lips as she did a playfully curtesy. She took the moment to study Andrew herself. His hair was perfect combed as always and his face freshly shaven. He wore a dark quarter-zip with light pants, making the girl smile.

"I know so. You're so— God, you're so fucking pretty." Andrew nodded confidently, reaching out and pulling the girl towards him by her waist. Sophia let out a laugh, her hands pressing against the man's chest. She smiled up at him excitedly, her cheeks turning pink when Andrew held up the bouquet. "These are for you."

"Thank you." Sophia whispered happily as she took them in her hands. Andrew kissed her cheek and the blonde gladly let him, wanting to kiss him back.

A small laugh left Andrew's lips and just by the look in her eyes he knew what she wanted. He bent down jokingly and Sophia rolled her eyes before gently grabbing his chin and kissing his cheek back. Andrew grinned down at her, absolutely captivated by her. He gestured to the door, "Shall we go?"