seventy-two

⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾⋆⁺₊⋆ | everything, | ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾⋆⁺₊⋆
everything

social media | instagram
- july 15th, 2022

social media | instagram- july 15th, 2022

@sophialuna: 💐

•••

real life | barranquilla, colombia
wedding rehearsal
- july 15th, 2022

THE REHEARSAL for Sergio and Anna had gone smoothly, as had the past week that Sophia, Andrew, Laila, and Minnie had been in Colombia. Angelica and Sophia weren't on super speaking terms, but all parties were remaining civil purely for the fact that Sergio was getting married tomorrow.

All the guests were invited to the rehearsal and the dinner afterwards for more quality time, so everyone was still at the venue. There was two speakers playing music, the venue was passing out small samples of food, and everyone was dancing before they head to the restaurant.

Andrew sat at a table with a drink in his hands as he watched Sophia from a far. His chocolate eyes were glued to her as the blonde danced around with her niece, Angelina.

A grin rose to Andrew's lips as another little girl, most likely a cousin, ran up to Sophia and Angelina. Sophia smiled at the girl, fixing her hair before holding the girl's hand and twirling het around. Andrew felt his heart skip a beat as he watched his girlfriend with the two little girls. Children.

God, she's going to be a great mother.

"She's good with kids," Andrew's eyes reluctantly moved away from Sophia when he heard Gabriel's voice.

"She is." Andrew agreed as he kept his voice calm. The two honestly hadn't spoken a lot since the first dinner, and whenever they did it was very tense. Andrew was well aware Gabriel did not approve of him for Sophia.

And honestly, Andrew didn't give a single fuck.

"She's a natural at it. Always has been." Gabriel continued as he sat down next to Andrew. The Brit glanced at Sophia for a moment before meeting her brother's eyes. "You guys probably aren't having kids, right?"

"We haven't really—" Andrew tried to say, shrugging his shoulders.

"Between you and me, that would break Sophia's heart. She really wants children. She's always said that since we were young," Gabriel cut him off before sipping his beer. "She wants to be a mother."

"I know." Andrew replied a lower voice, trying to figure out Gabriel's intentions of this conversation.

"But honestly she can't have kids any time soon," Gabriel shrugged as it was the obvious answer. "Her first project just came out. She has Dune filming soon. Everyone is offering every part in everything. She has a lot going for her."