𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐨𝐧𝐞

⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾⋆⁺₊⋆ | i adore you, | ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾⋆⁺₊⋆
every part of u

real life | england
heathrow airport
- december 14th, 2021

       EXCITEMENT BLOOMED in Sophia's chest once her eyes landed on Andrew in the Heathrow Airport after her early morning flight. She picked up her pace, knowing not to run because the amount of people in the airport was a lot more then when they reunited the first time. A smile rose to Sophia's lips once she reached Andrew's side and her eyes widened when he didn't hug her like expected.

He wrapped an arm around her shoulders, tucking the girl into his side. Andrew kissed the top of Sophia's head, whispering against her hair as he urged them to walk faster, "I promise you I will give you the biggest hug as soon as we make it to the parking lot. There's too many people here."

"Got it," Sophia nodded in agreement, wrapping an arm around Andrew happily. She glanced up at him playfully, "And a kiss."

"And a kiss," Andrew promised with a grin, kissing the side of her forehead as they got into the elevator. "Lots of kisses."

Once the door to the elevator closed, Sophia wrapped her arms around Andrew's neck to hug him, "I missed you."

"I missed you too," Andrew gladly hugged the girl back, picking her up off the ground for a moment. He pulled away and Sophia smiled, reaching up on her tip-toes so their lips could finally meet.

Both do the lovers smiled into the kiss, their lips moving together before Sophia mumbled softly, "Maybe you could do more then kiss me when we get home."

"Love, are you flirting with me?" Andrew whispered against her lips and Sophia giggled, shaking her head. He pecked her lips with another kiss, "Don't have to tell me twice."

•••

PAUSE !! CONTENT WARNING: sexual content ahead. u can skip to the next chapter. they fuck. that's it.

real life | surrey, england
andrew's apartment
- december 14th, 2021

       JUST LIKE the elevator at the airport, as soon as the doors of the elevator to Andrew's apartment building closed, Andrew and Sophia'a lips met. The couple stumbled into the apartment and Andrew closed the door with a kick as their lips danced together. Sophia's back met the door harshly and Andrew's hand cupped the back of her head so it wouldn't hit the door.

His hands pinned her hips to the door and Sophia smiled into the kiss while her own hands threaded into the man's hair. She tugged slightly on his hair as their kiss deepened. Sophia's back arched and the two fit against each other perfectly, allowing her to feel Andrew's hardness against her.

"Bedroom?" Andrew whispered into the kiss, pulling away for a brief moment to get a sense of the girl. A smirk threatened to grace his lips as he saw the flushed look on Sophia's face. Her cheeks were decorated with blush, lips swollen, and eyes dilated widely. And Andrew thought Sophia looked beautiful like this.

"Please." Sophia mumbled, nodding her head as she leaned into him.

"Yeah?" He hummed and Andrew's hands touched her waist, pulling Sophia towards him once again. "And what do you want to do when we get there, darling?"