107

⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾⋆⁺₊⋆ | disney day! | ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾⋆⁺₊⋆

real life | florida
disney world
-april 1st, 2045

        OBVIOUSLY the Garfield girls didn't have a normal upbringing, but Sophia and Andrew tried their best. All famous parents do with their kids. However, it's sort of difficult to be normal when you reluctantly have cameras and phones pointed at you every time you step in public.

But the parents in Hollywood do the best they can. That's why Westwood Academy was created. It was created about a six years before Lunalyn was born, after there a demand from all the parents in Hollywood to have somewhere safe and secure to send their children for school besides homeschooling.

But when it came to places besides school, it got a little more complicated. For special occasions, restaurants or other places that didn't have a private room were simply rented out. Sometimes the best option was to just call ahead and have a section of the restaurant reserved so photos were a bit more difficult to take.

But what about things that were a bit more difficult to rent out? Like theme parks? Well, it's a good thing Sophia Luna became a parent because she solved this problem.

When Lunalyn was around a year and a half around, Sophia decided it was time to take her to Disney Land. So she coordinated with Minnie and Harry so Theo could go as well and Hailee and Laila tagged along. They did as regular celebs did. They called ahead, entered through the back entrance of the park, had an escort for the entire visit.

This, however, wasn't enough. Lunalyn grew up loving the camera, but she didn't love when it tons of cameras at a time of people she didn't know. So throughout the day, the little girl grew more and more uncomfortable with all the eyes and phones on her. Eventually she got in her father's arms and just stayed there.

On the other hand, Theo hated the camera so he especially hated Disney Land this first time around. It was difficult to convince him to let Harry put him down on the ground for a few minutes and the little boy eventually began to cry.

And in true Theo and Luna fashion, since Theo was upset, Luna was too.

So Sophia decided there had to be a different way. Over the next two and a half years, Sophia reached out to multiple famous parents and eventually got together a large group who agreed to all put in money to rent out the park for their children for the day. The group was so big, the price wasn't bad (For them)

Thus, Disney Day was born. Every other year, this group of famous parents spent two weeks in either Florida or Los Angeles and rented out Disney and Universal for their children. The list of families has grown over the years, therefore the price goes down.

The best part: All the kids loved it. They were able to run around and be children in the park without having to worry about cameras on them. Every child of famous parents looked forward to Disney Day. Even Theo, who loved to joke how he was still traumatized from his first experience at Disney Land (Even if he doesn't remember it)

And because we know you all want to know, here are just a few of the families that attend the event.

1. The Garfield Family, duh: Andrew, Sophia, Lunalyn, Solana, Estella, & Celeste
2. The Steinfeld-Lee Family: Laila, Hailee, Hope, & Hayes
3. The Styles Family: Harry, Minette, Theodor, Scarlett, & Conrad
4. The Swift-Kelce Family: Taylor, Travis, Gemma, & Grant
5. The Holland Family: Tom, Zendaya, Dominic, Stoermer, & Nikita
6. The Ackerly Family: Tom, Margot, Carter, & Rowan
7. The Teller Family: Miles, Keleigh, Amelia, & Mason
8. The Horan Family: Niall, Amelia, Indigo, & Iris
9. The Marony Family: Jennifer, Cooke, Cy, & Baz
10. The Avila-Barnes Family: Lola, Ben, & (Censored Kids names in case I ever actually write the book)
11. The Rodrigo-Partridge Family
12. The Carpenter-Manheim Family
13. The Stokes-Ballerini Family
14. The Lively-Reynolds Family
15. The Dornan Family
16. The Redmayne Family
17. The Cox Family