seven

⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾⋆⁺₊⋆ | what's your favorite | ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾⋆⁺₊⋆
flower?

real life | los angeles
pretty basic podcast studio
- november 18th, 2021

        SMILING DOWN AT her phone, Sophia tried not blush as she looked at the picture of the flowers that Andrew had sent her that morning. Of course, for her Instagram post, she scribbled out the message: "What are the odds you meet up with me again, Moony? X, Andrew."

She didn't even bother hiding their previous encounter any longer from Laila and Minnie— Because the flowers sat on the kitchen counter that morning in the house all three of them shared together after Minnie brought them in from the mail-man.

Another grin threatened to cover Sophia's lips as she got a text notification from Andrew. She had sent him a text for the flowers as soon as she saw them, and he just texted back: "Anytime, gorgeous. Let me me know your favorite flower ASAP, I just chose some that I thought were almost as stunning as you. See you soon."

"Now, now, Soph, why are you blushing?" Alisha Marie, a fellow YouTuber/Influencer, asked Sophia teasingly. Sophia looked up from her phone, grinning at the girl as Laila and Minnie sat on either side of her on the guest couch in the Pretty Basic studio. Remi Cruz, another YouTuber/Influencer, laughed loudly and sat down next to Alisha on the other couch.

"Did a certain someone text you back?" Minnie looked over her best friend's shoulder curiously.

"Wait, you have his number?" Remi turned her head with wide eyes. "That's fucking crazy!"

"Wait, are we recording right now?" Sophia questioned, pointing at the multiple cameras in front of them.

"No, not yet, don't worry. Also for the entire podcast, if you want something cut out, just tell us quickly." Alisha promised with a nod. "Okay, ready to get started?"

The Girl Talk trio nodded and agreed as the set assistants turned on the cameras. The five girls all put on their camera smiled as Alisha spoke first, "Hey guys! Welcome back to your favorite podcast, Pretty Basic, I'm your host, Alisha Marie."

"And I'm your other host, Remi Cruz." Remi added on. "And today we have..."

"I'm Sophia Luna."

"I'm Minette Rogers."

"And I'm Laila Lee."

"And we're Girl Talk." The three girls grinned at the cameras in unison and Remi and Alisha cheered for the trio, clapping loudly.

"We are so, so excited to have you guys here," Alisha told the girls. "For those of you who don't know, Sophia, Minnie, and Laila have their own podcast and YouTube channels. You've also probably seen their celebrity interviews, especially recently."

"Especially recently." Remi repeated with a smirk. "But yes, these girls are absolutely incredible and Alisha and I love them dearly. For those who don't know, we're pretty good friends and we've known the Girl Talk girlies since like 2012? 2013?"

"Around that." Laila agreed.

"All three of us started in 2012, but we moved to LA in 2013," Minnie clarified. "But by the time we moved to LA, we already knew Alisha, but I don't know if we knew Remi."