𝐬𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐰𝐨

⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾⋆⁺₊⋆ | the oscars, 2022 | ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾⋆⁺₊⋆

real life | los angeles
the girl talk house
- march 27th, 2022

"YOU GOT THIS, you got this," Andrew whispered to himself as he stood in front of the full-length mirror in the living room of the Girl Talk house. Warren stood behind him, fixing the maroon velvet suit Andrew wore for the special event. Tonight was the night— The Oscars.

"You got this, buddy." Warren reassured him, patting his shoulder and Andrew gave him a grateful smile. "Alright, what do you think?"

Staring at his reflection, Andrew nodded confidently. He hugged Warren tightly, "I love it. Thank you."

"Don't be nervous, alright?" Warren told him. "Whatever happens, we're all proud of you."

"He's right." Sophia called as she walked up to Andrew carefully in her heels. Andrew's eyes widened at the girl's appearance, smiling as he grabbed her waist. Sophia grinned back, cupping his face, "I'm so proud of you."

"Thank you, love." Andrew whispered. He held back a sigh, whispering to her, "I'm really nervous."

"I know," Sophia nodded before rubbing his shoulders, giving him her pretty smile. "Just take deep breaths, okay? You're okay, I swear. I love you, alright? No matter what happens. I'm gonna love you no matter what happens tonight."

"I love you too." Andrew smiled softly, kissing her cheek. "You look bloody beautiful, by the way. Fucking angel."

"Thank you." Sophia giggled, leaning her head on his shoulder for a moment. Olivia walked into the house and everyone knew that meant the cars were here. Sophia looked back up at Andrew, squeezing his hand, "You ready for this?"

•••

social media | instagram
- march 27th, 2022

social media | instagram- march 27th, 2022