𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐨𝐧𝐞

⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾⋆⁺₊⋆ | cheers to you being here, | ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾⋆⁺₊⋆
happy to be here

real life | england
heathrow airport
- december 6th, 2021

GLANCING DOWN on his phone, Andrew cracked a smile when he read the text from his brother demanding he bring over his "new girlfriend" as soon as she landed in the Heathrow Airport. According to the screenshot of the ticket Sophia sent him before her flight a few hours ago, her flight landed ten minutes ago. While he wouldn't admit it, Andrew was nervous. It felt like it had been so long since he had seen the girl, and it had only been a week! It was odd to Andrew, the feeling of missing someone this much. He wasn't used to it.

Andrew was excited for these next two weeks. He wanted to show Sophia around the city and the place he grew up. He wanted his family to get to know her, especially his brother– Andrew always thought Ben was a good judge of character.

Most of all, Andrew was just excited to have the blonde to himself for two weeks straight. No work, no events, no Laila and Minnie– Just him and Sophia. He had a lot of plans, including Christmas gifts, maybe an attempt to kiss the girl, and ask her on a date— And possibly to make this little situation of theirs more official.

He had mentioned to Sophia to pack a few nice clothes, because while he didn't tell her, he wanted to take her out on an actual date. If it went well from there, who knows where it would go? Andrew hoped he would have a girlfriend by the time Sophia went back to Los Angeles.

His eyes widened excitedly when his phone rang with a call from Sophia. Answering immediately, Andrew spoke, "Hey Moony."

"Hi," Sophia replied as she yawned but Andrew could hear her smile. "I slept through the entire flight— Anyways, I got passed check-in and I'm walking towards the area you're in. Are you wearing a Spiderman hoodie?"

"Maybe." Andrew smirked before turning around. His eyes widened excitedly as they landed on Sophia. She was pulling her suitcase, trying not to trip as she tried to move faster. Andrew grinned as she moved towards him, the oversized hoodie and flared leggings she wore moving with her.

As soon as she was close enough, Andrew grabbed Sophia's hand and pulled her towards him. Gasping, Sophia let go of the handle of her suitcase and let her body be engulfed by Andrew's sculpted arms. She leaned into him, her face in the crook of his neck. Inhaling deeply, Sophia smiled softly as she hugged him back. Andrew grinned as well, one of his hands cupping the back of her head while his arms wrapped around her tightly. Sophia mumbled into his shoulder, "I missed you."

"I missed you too, Moony." Andrew whispered back before kissing the top of her head and releasing her from his arms. Sophia turned around to grab her suitcase, but Andrew beat her to it. He held the handle of her suitcase in one hand before slipping his other hand into Sophia's, interlocking their fingers. "Come on, let's get to the car."

•••

AFTER PICKING up dinner, Andrew and Sophia arrived to the man's apartment in Surrey. He gave the blonde a smile before opening the door to the apartment, letting her enter first. Sophia's eyes scanned the apartment, glancing around. The kitchen, living room, and dining room was combined into one large, open room. On the left, there were three far apart doors in the wall which Sophia guessed were the bedrooms or bathroom. The farthest wall was just a wall made of windows, giving a clear view of  suburban city.

Eyes widening, Sophia grinned at the amazing view before turning around. Andrew smiled back at her as placed the paper bag their dinner was in on the kitchen island before flicking on the lights. He opened the fridge, calling out, "Would you like water, orange juice, soda, or some fancy wine that some director sent me to celebrate Tick, Tick Boom?"

"What kind of wine is it?" Sophia asked back as she walked towards the kitchen island and sat in one of the two stools.

"Chardonnay." Andrew replied, showing her the bottle.

"Oh, that goes good with pasta!" Sophia nodded her head and Andrew smiled with a nod. He opened a cabinet and grabbed two wine glasses before opening the bottle.

Handing Sophia a glass, Andrew raised his glass, "Cheers, to you being here, Moony."

"Happy to be here." Sophia replied softly before clinking their glasses and each of them taking a sip. "So what are our plans you keep teasing me about?"

"Well, some of them I still can't tell you about," Andrew admitted and Sophia rolled her eyes playfully. "But tomorrow, we have a late brunch with my family if you're up for it."

"Okay." Sophia nodded slowly as she held her breath and anxiety grew in her chest.

"It's nothing serious, Soph," Andrew tried to calm her nerves, holding her hand gently. "Just so you can meet them and my sister-in-law, Hayley, is a really great cook."

"Okay." Sophia repeated with another nod and let out a shaky sigh. She bit her lip, beginning to dread tomorrow. She could make a good first impression, right?

•••

AFTER EATING dinner and talking for a bit, Sophia and Andrew walked into the guest bedroom. Andrew pointed at a door near a window, "Bathroom is in there. There's a little closet with towels, toiletries— If you need anything else, just come tell me."

"Sounds good." Sophia nodded, placing her backpack next to the guest bed on the floor.

"There's four pillows on the bed, and I don't know if you need more—" Andrew spoke again and Sophia grinned, shaking her head. "Okay. Then you're all set."

Nodding her head, Sophia took a deep breath before wrapping her arms around Andrew. The man gladly hugged her back, tightening his arms around her, "Goodnight, Moony."

"Goodnight." Sophia replied as they broke apart and Andrew walked out of the room, closing the door behind him.

Sophia held back a sigh before getting herself ready and walking into the bathroom. After her shower, the blonde laid down in her bed with her pajamas on. She scrolled through her contacts, getting ready to call Laila and Minnie— Sophia's eyes widened when her thumb slipped and she accidentally FaceTimed Andrew.

"Oh shit— Hi!" Sophia let out in a shaky voice, cracking a smile. Andrew grinned back at her and it was clear that he was also already laying in his bed. "Were you asleep?"

"No, I was on my phone," Andrew replied, shrugging. "Debating on whether or not I should call you."

"Really?" Sophia questioned. "I called you by accident."

"Oh, thanks Moony," Andrew scoffed and Sophia laughed, shrugging her shoulders. "I just wanted to keep talking to you."

"I like talking to you," Sophia whispered, laying her head back down. "Talk to me, please."

"Gladly," Andrew smiled softly, re-adjusting his position in his bed. "I'm so happy you're here, Soph. I cannot wait to spend these next two weeks with you."

Sophia grinned again, replying a quick reply as she felt herself getting a bit more sleepy. Andrew kept talking, anything to keep the smile on the blonde's face.