𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲-𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞

⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾⋆⁺₊⋆ | one of us should change | ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾⋆⁺₊⋆

real life | los angeles
the girl talk house
- march 6th, 2022

      "WARREN, THIS is our best idea yet, holy shit!" Laila screamed happily as Andrew came out of the downstairs bathroom at the same time Sophia walked down the stairs.

"I know, I know!" Warren laughed before him and Laila hugged. "We're geniuses."

"Holy shit," Andrew's eyes widened as he stared at Sophia. She had a small purple halter top around her neck and a low waisted skirt that flowed all the way down. Meanwhile, Andrew wore a light lavender button up and a purple blazer with brown pants. They matched perfectly.

Andrew reached out for Sophia's hands, pulling the girl towards him and kissing her cheek, "You look so beautiful, fuck."

"Thank you, I love purple on you." Sophia giggled, cupping his face with a grin.

"I love purple on you. You look like Rapunzel," Andrew wrapped an arm around her waist, wanting her closer. "My Rapunzel."

"My Flynn Rider," Sophia whispered, running her hands through his perfect hair. "You've got the hair and the eyes for it."

"Fuck, we're good." Warren sighed and him and Laila high-fived.

"Are you sure this isn't too obvious?" Sophia asked, gesturing to their outfits. "People are going to talk."

"That's the point." Laila replied. "Any publicity is good publicity."

"Gotta keep the people talking." Warren shrugged before yelling. "We're making headlines tonight!"

•••

social media | twitter
- march 6th, 2022

@girltalkupdates | Girl Talk Updates!
Sophia has been spotted outside a hotel just a few minutes from where the Film Independent Spirit Awards are taking place tonight! Still waiting for a look at Laila and Minnie's outfits.

@girltalkupdates | Girl Talk Updates!Sophia has been spotted outside a hotel just a few minutes from where the Film Independent Spirit Awards are taking place tonight! Still waiting for a look at Laila and Minnie's outfits

|

@user1:
HOLY CRAP SHE LOOKS SO GOOD

|

@user2:
she was made for purple u can't convince me otherwise

|

@user3:
NAH purple was made for HER