five

⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾⋆⁺₊⋆ | soph, you're going | ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾⋆⁺₊⋆
viral for flirting!

real life | new york
- november 15th, 2021

          "SOPHIA LUNA RIVERA, you are going viral!" Laila screamed into Sophia's ear through the phone as the Rivera girl walked through the streets of New York City. "And I mean viral, viral! Your interviews with Andrew from both of the Tick, Tick, Boom premieres are blowing up!"

"People are totally sensing the flirty vibe between you two, Pia!" Minnie spoke up on the call. "Soph, you're going viral for flirting!"

"We were not flirting." Sophia lied straight through her teeth as she approached a nice hotel as told on the letter given to her last night at the premiere. It was the morning after the Tick, Tick, Boom premiere in New York City. Girl Talk received an invite to do press last-minute, but of course, they flew to the East Coast for the occasion.

"Where are you, Luna?" Laila wondered curiously. "You got up before 10 AM the morning after an event. We don't do that."

"We have a flight to catch tonight and I just wanted to see the city a bit more," Sophia did her best to come up with a story quickly, running a hand through her blonde hair. "We don't come here that often, you know? All the events besides the Tonys are in LA."

"Fair," Minnie commented and Sophia could hear her smile. "Bring me back a coffee, please, Soph?"

"Me too, Lulu." Laila asked as well and Sophia cracked a smile at her best friend's antics.

"Got it. Love you both, I'll be back at our hotel soon." Sophia hung up the phone before staring up at the clearly sophisticated and pricey hotel building in front of her. Wrapping her blazer around her body tighter with her hands, Sophia thanked the doormen when he opened the door for her and she stepped inside.

•••

real life | new york
tick, tick, boom! premiere
- november 14th, 2021

      BOTH SOPHIA & ANDREW did their bests not to seem disappointed when Andrew's publicist told him to finish up the interview so they could move on to the next.

"Well, it was great talking to you," Sophia grinned at Andrew easily, perfecting how to put on a believable smile for the camera.

"Yes, you too, Moony." Andrew smirked back and Sophia relaxed slightly when he went to walk away. He walked passed her, but stopped at her side.

"What are you doing?" Sophia questioned, titling her head up so she could meet the tall man's eyes. She didn't dare glance down at his lips or any other part of his face— Focused on his eyes and their close proximity. "People will talk. You're too close."

"Does that bother you?" Andrew whispered softly, looking down at the girl. On the other hand, he did dare let his eyes flicker to Sophia's pink lips for a moment before meeting her green eyes again.

"No," Sophia admitted as she tried not to seem flustered. "It might bother some people."

"Listen, what are the odds—"

"Oh no." Sophia sighed jokingly, cracking a smile and Andrew held back a grin.

"That you meet me for a coffee tomorrow?" Andrew asked before he handed the blonde a folded up piece of paper. "Address is on the paper. Think about it, but I'll be there."