𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞

⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾⋆⁺₊⋆ | who knew spider-man | ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾⋆⁺₊⋆
could sing?

real life | surrey, england
andrew's apartment
- december 16th, 2021

"I AM TELLING you babe, you're getting that Oscar nomination," Sophia told Andrew as the two sat on the couch in Andrew's apartment. The blonde has jokingly played Tick, Tick, Boom! on the TV, but was now dancing around the apartment to all the songs. Andrew had a smile on his face as his eyes were on his girlfriend as she grinned and sang.

"You're ridiculous." Andrew scoffed, shaking his head and Sophia stood up from the couch.

"No, I'm not! You do not perform Boho Days like that and not get an Oscar nomination!" Sophia shouted as she giggled, pointing at the screen. Andrew laughed as Sophia began to sing along to the movie, "The time is flying and everything is dying. I thought by now I'd have a dog, a kid, and wife."

"The ship is sort of sinking, so let's start drinking," Andrew reluctantly sang back and placed his hands on her hips, pulling her into the his lap.

"I love your voice." Sophia grinned, running a hand through his hair. "Who knew Spider-Man could sing?"

"Lin Manuel-Miranda apparently." Andrew replied and Sophia laughed. He kissed her cheek, mumbling, "You know you have a pretty voice, darling."

"I think I'll stick to acting." Sophia scoffed, giving him a smile as she stood up and Andrew's phone buzzed.

"My love, can you pass me that please?" He asked politely and Sophia nodded. She reached for the phone on the bedside table whilst sitting back down next to him.

She swears, with everything in her, Sophia didn't mean to read the notification. But her eyes scanned the screen and she felt her heart drop to her stomach when she saw a text from a contact labeled 'Emma S.'

Trying her absolute hardest not to let her face show any reaction, Sophia casually passed the phone to her boyfriend. From there she quickly grabbed her phone and hugged her legs to her chest, trying to ease the anxiety in her chest. Don't do this. Don't freak out. Don't be the easily jealous girlfriend. They're allowed to talk without it being anything worrisome.

Immediately, Andrew noticed the girl's stance as soon as she handed him his phone. Her pearly white teeth bit her lip and her right hand was already reaching to play with the bracelet she always wore. He glanced at his girlfriend, quickly responding to the text before placing his phone beside him. Andrew gently placed his hands on the girl's legs, resting his chin on her knee. He whispering, looking at her patiently, "Baby."

Sophia hummed a respond before glancing at Andrew and froze. She could feel her body relax as his hands simply rubbed her legs. Her heart soared as her eyes met his doe brown eyes that were looking up at her— Radiating comfort. Radiating Andrew.

"She was just giving me one more chance to tell me if I'm in the Spider-Man movie before she sees it in two days." Andrew told her softly, not wanting to worry the girl further. Sophia met eyes with him again and he smirked slightly, "I told her I wasn't, of course."

"You did?" Sophia questioned.

"Yeah, I'm not telling anyone," Andrew confirmed. "I only told Ben, Hayley, my dad, and you."