106

⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾⋆⁺₊⋆ | random moments from | ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾⋆⁺₊⋆
2023-24 i wanted to
write garluna into

• 1: imagine doing the "____,
of course i'm ___"
trend at the garluna wedding.

real life | spain
the wedding (!!)
-march 30th, 2024

LOOKING INTO the phone camera, Minnie grinned happily as Laila began to record, "It's Sophia Luna and Andrew Garfield's wedding, of course there's six photographers, three videographers, and one social media person!"

"When I tell you they're all necessary and you'll all thank me when the photos come out!" Sophia defended from the hair and makeup chair.

"Who wants to go next?"

-

"It's Sophia Luna and Andrew Garfield's wedding, of course we're in Spain!"

"It's Sophia Luna and Andrew Garfield's wedding, of course Taylor Swift is singing the song for their first dance!"

"It's Sophia Luna and Andrew Garfield's wedding, of course everyone on the internet is comparing it to the royal wedding!"

"It's Sophia Luna and Andrew Garfield's wedding, of course Sophia's dress is a one of a kind collaboration design between Laila Lee and Eisenstein!"

"It's Sophia Luna and Andrew Garfield's wedding, of course a bunch of their favorite restaurants are catering, AKA Cheesecake Factory!"

"It's Sophia Luna and Andrew Garfield's wedding, of course everyone is here! Name a person, they're probably here! Zendaya? Here. Austin Butler? Here."

"It's Sophia Luna and Andrew Garfield's wedding, of course they wrote their vows the night before!"

"It's Sophia Luna and Andrew Garfield's wedding, of course Harry Styles, Lola Avila, Ben Barnes and Taylor Swift all sang at the reception!"

•••

• 2: imagine garluna in their
sporty era (aka andrew and
sophia attend the super bowl)

social media | twitter
february 11th, 2024

@garlunagossip | Garluna Updates!!!
Andrew and Sophia have been spotted at Allegiant Stadium!! They are attending the Super Bowl today alongside Taylor Swift, Blake Lively, Ice Spice, Laila Lee, Minette Rogers, and Harry Styles.

|

user1:
the way neither of their asses know anything about football😭😭😭😭

|

user2:
yes, send the spaniard and the englishman to watch america's biggest sports game

•••

• 3: imagine sophia doing
the wired autocomplete interview

real life | los angeles
wired studio
- february 25th, 2024

"HI, I'M SOPHIA LUNA, and I'm here today to do the Wired Autocomplete Interview," Sophia grinned at the camera with a wave. She glanced at Andrew, who sat behind the camera with her publicist and her fiancée smirked at her. "I'm excited. Let's just say I've been looking forward to this for a while."

A producer handed Soohia the first and Sophia smiled gratefully, "Alright, when is Sophia Luna's birthday?"

"My birthday is February 1st, 1997."

•••

"HOW DID Sophia Luna get discovered? I started off doing telenovelas when I really little in Spain, but my first American project was a little show called, 'The Summer I Turned Pretty.' I remember sometime in 2020, I filmed a self tape for the show and I was so terrified to send it. I was scared of getting rejected honestly, because it was my first time trying to get back into acting. But the show was something I felt so drawn to. Its exact kind of show I would watch if I was a teenager, I also read the books when I was younger. Luckily, I got it, and I will forever be so eternally grateful to Jenny Han for letting me play Penelope. I hold her and her character so deeply in my heart."

•••

"SOPHIA LUNA, Girl Talk. Girl Talk is a podcast and a YouTube channel I started with my best friends, Laila Lee and Minette Rogers. We post a new episode every Thursday, go subscribe, of course! People thought the podcast would sort of fall off when I started acting more, but that did not happen. That podcast honestly means so much to me. I would not have even close to the opportunities I do right now if not for Girl Talk. It's also something so great that I created with two of my favorite people on Earth. GT is literally our baby, and it's not going away anytime soon.

•••

"SOPHIA LUNA, SIBLINGS. I have 3 brothers: Matias, Sergio, and Gabriel. I am the youngest."

•••

"IS SOPHIA LUNA in Barbie? Ugh, I wish. I have made it very publicly known on the internet how much I would love to work with Greta Gerwig and her genius brain. Greta, please call me.

•••

"SOPHIA LUNA, OSCAR. I am nominated for Best Actress in Leading Role for the movie I co-directed and produced along side the visionary Liliana Consuelos, 'To the Children of Spanish Speakers,' which is also nominated for best picture. The Oscar's are very soon, and I think I get more nervous everyday."

•••

"SOPHIA LUNA, BOYFRIEND. It's actually fiancé now."

"Hell yeah it is!"

•••

"HOW DID Sophia Luna and Andrew Garfield meet? We met at the Tony Awards in 2021. Very luxurious, I know."

•••

"HOW LONG did Sophia Luna and Andrew Garfield date in secret? Around a year. We started dating in December 2021, and I think we showed up on the red carpet together in January or February of 2023. You could call it our debut. So yeah, around a year."

•••

"IS SOPHIA LUNA playing Rapunzel? Yes, I will be playing Rapunzel in the live action 'Tangled.' Those words don't even sound real coming out of my month. I'm so stupidly excited and even more grateful."