𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐲-𝐨𝐧𝐞

⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾⋆⁺₊⋆ | red carpet: debut | ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾⋆⁺₊⋆

real life | los angeles
the girl talk house
- january 10th, 2023

THE ENERGY IN the Girl Talk house this evening was exciting and lively. Today was the Golden Globes awards, but more importantly, it was red carpet debut day for Andrew and Sophia. As always, all the hair and makeup crew was at the house getting everyone ready.

Everyone could tell Sophia and Andrew were very excited. He had barely left her side all day. Sophia was currently getting her hair done and finished, and Andrew had pulled up a chair next to her so he could be near her. She glanced at her boyfriend, "I can't believe today is happening."

"I know," Andrew grinned, squeezing her hand excitedly. "We're going to ride in the same car and get on the carpet together!"

"That's terrifying actually." Sophia whispered as Alexis finished her hair. Immediately, Laila called the blonde to get dressed and then Warren called for Andrew.

"Are you nervous?" Laila asked Sophia as she zipped up her sheer dress. Turning around, Sophia shrugged, running a hand through her hair.

"A little," Sophia admitted. "I'm excited, but I also am just not ready for the hate comments."

"That's what filters are for, babe." Laila assured the girl as she helped her down the stairs. Sophia's eyes widened, adoration in her sage eyes as she saw Andrew standing there in an orange suit. He had a black button-up underneath with black shoes to match, meanwhile his blazer and dress pants were orange.

"There's my beautiful date." Andrew smiled as he held the blonde's hand, helping her down the stairs as always. Sophia grinned happily, pecking Andrew's lips with a kiss.

Meanwhile, Sophia had an asymmetrical black sheer dress with tall dark heels. She had a pretty black bow in her hair and her neck and arms were decorated with silver jewelry.

"I love the orange," Sophia whispered, adjusting Andrew's tie. "You're my pop of color today."

"Sounds perfect." Andrew replied, kissing the top of her head.

Right on time, Emma walked into the room and smiled, "The car is here."

Letting out a nervous breath, Sophia made eye contact with Andrew and the two lovers grinned at each other. One car. Singular. Because they were going together.

•••

real life | los angeles
golden globes awards
- january 10th, 2023

"I'M DEFINITELY overthinking this." Sophia whispered as the car her and Andrew sat began to pull up to the entrance to the Golden Globes ceremony.

"Definitely." Andrew agreed as he wrapped an arm around her shoulders, trying to relax her. "Just act like it's just Minnie and Laila taking a photo of us in the kitchen. It's just us."

"Just us." Sophia repeated softly, leaning into him as the car slowly came to a stop. She ran a hand through her hair, smoothing it out as Andrew made sure his tux was situated. The driver opened the door to the car and Andre got our first. Paparazzi began to scream his name as normal but he turned around. Andrew held his hand out before Sophia grabbed it and he helped her out of the car.