thirty

⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾⋆⁺₊⋆ | is he worth the risk? | ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾⋆⁺₊⋆

real life | los angeles
the girl talk house
- december 2nd, 2021

         WITH A GLASS of wine in her hand, Sophia sat on the couch of the GT house living room with Laila next to her. Minnie flopped on the couch in the other side of Sophia, placing a plate of cinnamon rolls on the ottoman in front of them. Laila turned to Minnie, pointing at the plate, "Where'd you get those?"

"I made them earlier." Minnie replied, grabbing her glass of wine and taking a sip.

"You were throwing up in the bathroom of the club like sixteen hours ago! I don't understand how you don't get hung over." Laila scoffed with a shake of her head.

"Because I never don't want to have a productive day, Lai," Minnie shrugged before turning to Sophia. "Why are you terrified of wanting to be committed to Andrew?"

"Yeah, I figured you would be scared of being committed to him." Laila replied, sipping her wine.

"It just scares me how much I want him and how much I want everything with him," Sophia began to speak softly, shrugging her shoulders. "I've never wanted that with anyone else, but Andrew— I want everything with him."

"You really like him." Laila whispered, her eyes widened.

Sophia nodded slowly, tears brimming her eyes, "Everything happened so quickly with us, but it's so intense and it worries me. It's probably just pre-honeymoon phase, but it's so easy with him. I have so much fun with him and being around him, I feel so special."

"Soph!" Minnie squealed, hugging her best friend for a moment. "You're in love!"

"Love is a strong word," Sophia shook her head nervously. "I just like him more then I've liked anyone else I've been interested in."

"And you haven't been interested in a lot of people." Laila added with a nod.

"I always thought my standards were too high but all Andrew has done is raise my expectations," Sophia admitted with a grin. "He's so considerate, and he thinks of every little thing—"

"You are fucking whipped." Laila scoffed as she let out a loud laugh. "Dude, you've already decided mentally that you want to date him. Listen to the way you talk about him! You're scared of wanting to commit because you're afraid of getting hurt, but I think apart of you already knows you can trust Andrew."

"Dating someone and loving someone is all about risk," Minnie told Sophia with a warm smile. "You are placing your heart in their hands and trusting this person to be careful with it. You have to decide if Andrew is worth the risk."

"He is." Sophia whispered with a small nod as blush rushed up to her cheeks. Laila and Minnie exchanged a grin, squealing and clapping excitedly.

A NOTE FROM KAY !!
me when i am going to complete alter the results of everything in hollywood to benefit andrew and sophia because i love them so much