thirteen

⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾⋆⁺₊⋆ | the lads & co: | ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾⋆⁺₊⋆
game night

real life | los angeles
robert pattinson's apartment
in the trexton building
- november 22nd, 2021

GLANCING AT SOPHIA, Andrew grinned softly when he saw the girl's head turning to look at the interior of the luxurious apartment building as they stepped out of the elevator. He spoke up, "Robert has the penthouse, because of course he does."

"Of course he does." Sophia whispered, terrified to raise her voice any higher as her heart-rate began to rise. "Drew?"

"Yeah?" Andrew questioned, turning his head to look at the girl. He saw the anxiety growing in her green eyes and the way her fingers fidgeted with the gold bracelet she always wore. Placing a hand on her shoulder, Andrew gave her a comforting smile, "Let's take a breath together, yeah?"

Nodding her head slowly, Sophia just stared up at the man. Andrew held his hand out and Sophia easily placed her hand in his. He motioned for them to take a deep breath in, held it for a few seconds, before guiding her breath out. Not letting go of her hand, Andrew glanced down at her, giving her a nod, "Better?"

"Yeah– Yes, thank you." Sophia confirmed with a nod.

"Just remember to breathe, okay love? This is casual. It's just my friends, I promise, they're nice." Andrew tried to convince her, rubbing his thumb against the top of her hand. Sophia glanced down at their intertwined hands, doing his best to give him a smile. "You can stay by me the whole time, and let me know as soon as you want to leave, and we'll leave. You're safe, alright? You're with me."

"Okay." She whispered and Andrew didn't let go of her hand as he rang the doorbell of the penthouse apartment.

He continued to rub his thumb against her hand comfortingly as the door to the apartment opened, revealing Robert Pattinson, who had an excited smile. He held his arms out, "Drew!"

"Rob!" Andrew smiled back, gently releasing Sophia's hand so he could hug his best friend. When they pulled away, Andrew placed a hand on Sophia's back, "Rob, this is–"

"Sophia!" Robert gasped before hugging the girl and Sophia hugged back hesitantly.

"Forgive him, he's buzzed." Another voice called as Robert released Sophia and the blonde turned to see Charlie Cox and Jamie Dornan.

"Evidently." Andrew laughed before hugging Charlie and Jamie. He gestured towards Sophia, "Boys, this is Sophia. Soph, this is Jamie and Charlie."

"Nice to meet you, blondie," Jamie joked as he and Charlie each hugged her, greeting her with the "celebrity greeting" kiss (Laila coined the term.)

"Yeah, you too." Sophia gave the pair a friendly smile, trying not to seem nervous.

"Rob, you better sober up before Drew kicks your ass in Monopoly for the 28th time." Ben Barnes warned as he approached the group with Eddie Redmayne.

"I will, I will," Robert promised, leaning against Charlie tiredly. "He's not beating me again."

"Keep telling yourself that," Andrew shot back before turning to Sophia. "This is Ben, that's Eddie. Ben, Ed, this is Sophia."

"Hi, good to meet you," Ben spoke first, greeting the girl and Sophia grinned. He pointed at Andrew, "This lad has been talking about you a lot."

"Is that so?" Sophia questioned, glancing at Andrew, who rolled his eyes.

"Alright, alright," Andrew rolled his eyes, wrapping an arm around Sophia's shoulders to lead her into the kitchen.

"Drew, beer?" Charlie offered and Andrew nodded before he glanced at Sophia. "Blondie, would you like a beer?"