𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐰𝐨

⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾⋆⁺₊⋆ | the garfield family | ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾⋆⁺₊⋆

real life | surrey, england
ben garfield's house
- december 7th, 2021

THE ENTIRE CAR ride to Ben's house, Sophia was silent. She simply stared out the window, facing away from Andrew as he drove. Five minutes away from the house, Andrew glanced at the blonde next to him, "How are you feeling, Soph?"

Hesitantly turning to Andrew, Sophia nodded her head, "Fine— Good."

"Liar," Andrew scoffed with a small smirk, shaking his head. "You know I can tell when you're nervous, Moony."

Rolling her eyes, Sophia shrugged, "Maybe I'm a little nervous."

"It'll be fine, I promise," Andrew told the girl calmly, giving her a reassuring nod. Sophia bit her lip, holding back her words before nodding back at him.

She regretted her minor confidence when the car pulled up to a nice, quaint house with plants and bushes decorating it. Andrew gave her a small grin as the two got out and walked to the front door. Sophia reached down to play with her gold bracelet and closed her eyes for a moment, preparing herself for the sound of the door opening.

But it didn't.

Instead, Sophia felt Andrew's fingers brush against her, causing the blonde to open her eyes. He was staring down at her, concern covering his face before he held out his hand. Sophia bit back a small grin, slipping her hand into his. Bringing her hand to his lips, Andrew placed a small kiss on the top of it, whispering against her skin, "Breathe with me."

"I'm trying." Sophia whispered back, nodding gently.

"Deep breathes," He told her before beginning to speak in a calm voice as Sophia slowly inhaled and exhaled. "My dad won't give you a hard time at all, he'll love you immediately— They all will. Ben's a little monotone at the beginning, but his wife Hayley is such a sweetheart. And the kids will be there too, they'll soften everything. You have nothing to worry about."

"And if they don't like me?" Sophia asked shakily.

"We don't have to worry about that." Andrew reassured her.

"But if they don't?" She questioned again.

"How do you not understand that it's impossible for anyone not to like you?" Andrew asked her back and Sophia shook her head, resisting a smile. "You are aware of how lovely you are, aren't you?"

"You're deflecting." Sophia raised a brow at the man.

"No, I'm— I'm being charming." Andrew corrected before letting out a laugh and pulling the girl into his arms. "This is me being charming."

"This is you being annoying." Sophia mumbled but giggles still left her lips anyways at the man's antics.

"How do you feel now?" Andrew whispered, his voice genuine and Sophia met his eyes.

"Better." She nodded, intertwining their hands together and Andrew gave her a smile. He squeezed her hand as he unlocked the door to the house with his key, opening it slowly.

"Hello? We're here!" Andrew announced as he stepped into the doorway with Sophia following him. Immediately, the shouts of a few people filled the hallway they stood in, but two voices screamed louder then the others.