ninety-five

⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾⋆⁺₊⋆ | you can start a family| ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾⋆⁺₊⋆ who will always
show you love

social media | instagram
december 11th, 2024

@sophialuna: bumpin' 🤍to our little girl, we can't wait to meet you

to our little girl, we can't wait to meet you.

andrewgarfield: My gorgeous wife with our gorgeous daughter!

•••

real life | los angeles
the garfield house
-december 11th, 2024

          THE GARFIELD HOUSE was full of laughter and drinks as Sophia and Andrew had a few friends over to celebrate them finishing Tangled filming. The last few months of filming had taken place in London and then they spent a few weeks after filming wrapped in Spain, which meant the couple hadn't seen their loved ones in a while.

As for the baby, Sophia was a little over seven months pregnant, and she looked it too. Her stomach was finally swollen, and her and Andrew were excited. A hand went to Sophia's stomach to hold it gently as she walked throughout the house. In the backyard, there was a big table set up where Andrew, Robert, Charlie, Lin, Sebastian and Harry (with Theo in his arms) where all playing poker. In the dining room, Minnie, Laila, Hailee, Lola, Taylor, Samantha, and Hannah all sat around the dining table just gossiping and drinking wine. Sophia turned to enter the kitchen before she laughed, shaking her head at Jamie and Tom's antics.

Zendaya rolled her eyes at her boyfriend, taking a sip of her wine. At the action, Sophia groaned, "I miss wine."

"Sounds like a responsible mother." Zendaya smirked sarcastically and Sophia rolled her eyes tiredly.

"I'm telling you, as soon as I have Baby Moon, I am popping open a bottle of Chardonnay." Sophia scoffed and her friends laughed as Amelia approached the group at the kitchen island, wrapping her arms around her husband.

"What's going on?" Amelia asked as Zendaya handed her a glass of wine.

"Soph's complaining about how she missed alcohol." Jamie informed before kissing Amelia's cheek softly.

"Oh don't worry, Pia, as soon as Mini Moony comes, wine will be your best friend," Amelia assured her. "It's the secret to motherhood."

"Speaking of which, where are the girls tonight?" Tom asked Jamie and Amelia while Sophia placed her hands on the counter of the kitchen island. She let out a shaky breath, leaning her weight against it for a moment.

"At his sister's," Amelia replied and Jamie nodded. "We had to take the night off to celebrate Soph and Drew's return."

"How was Spain?" Jamie looked at Sophia, who tried to put on a smile as she reluctantly sat down on one of the bar stools, not feeling strong enough to stand. "You alright, Blondie? You're looking a little pale."