ninety-eight

⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾⋆⁺₊⋆ | solana | ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾⋆⁺₊⋆

real life | los angeles
the girl talk house
-june 10th, 2026

"TWINS! YOU IMPREGNATED me with twins, you idiot!" Sophia and Andrew, who carried Luna in his arms, heard as they walked into the Girl Talk house. The couple exchanged a concerned look and Andrew kissed Luna's forehead before placing her on the crowd. She ran off to go find Theo while Andrew and Sophia made their way to the living room.

"Minnie?" Sophia called just as the redhead threw another pillow at her husband. Andrew caught the before it could hit Sophia, sending Minnie a glare. Harry sat on the couch with his arms crossed, just watching his wife as she paced around the room. "What happened?"

"Well Sophia, what had happened was that Harold and his super-Styles-sperm impregnated me with twins!" Minnie yelled, pointing at her husband. "Do you know how many babies that is? Two! That's two babies I have to push out of my poor, poor vagina! At the same time!"

"You're having twins?" Sophia gasped as tears brimmed her eyes and she held her own stomach. "Baby Garfield #2 is going to have two built-in-best friends?"

Andrew placed a hand on his wife's back, glancing down at Sophia's stomach. The couple had found Sophia was two months pregnant right after the Tangled premiere, and she was now five months pregnant— And the parents had gotten what they wanted, because Garfield Baby #2 was another girl.

"Don't be happy about it! My vagina is going to fall apart!" Minnie shouted before covering her face. Harry let out a sigh and stood up, going to comfort her. He put a hand on her shoulder and Minnie shoved her face into his chest, crying softly. She pulled away, wiping her tears, "Oh my god, we're having twins! Two babies! Everything will be matching and organized— Wait, where the hell is my son?"

"Right here!" Laila called as she walked in with Theo in her arms and Hailee with Luna. "We were in Target today, and saw these T-shirts— I thought Theo and Luna should have them."

A soft smile grew on Sophia's lips as she saw her daughter wearing a pink T-shirt that said "Big Sister!" Meanwhile Theo wore a blue shirt that said "Big Brother!" Of course.

Running over, Sophia gently took Luna from Hailee, kissing her daughter's cheek. "What do you think, Lulu? Ready to be a big sister?"

"Only for baby sister!" Luna pouted, leaning her head on her mother and Sophia laughed, rubbing her daughter's back.

"Our social worker says all the adoption paperwork is going well, so hopefully Styles babies #2 and #3 and Garfield #2 will have a fourth friend too!" Hailee announced and Laila smiled, squeezing her wife's hand.

"The Girl Talk family is getting bigger, guys," Minnie grinned happily as Harry spun their son around the room and Theo giggled.

•••

social media | instagram
october 21th, 2026

@sophialuna: On October 19th, Solana Lynn Garfield was born

@sophialuna: On October 19th, Solana Lynn Garfield was born. She's literally Andrew's clone, it's ridiculous. But yes, everyone welcome the fourth member of our little family. And no, I did not know I was pregnant on the Tangled press tour.

-

@andrewgarfield: 🌙+☀️