104

⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾⋆⁺₊⋆ | star girl | ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾⋆⁺₊⋆

real life | los angeles
the garfield house
- october 23rd, 2044

"ANGEL, WE DON'T even want to have the conversation with Estella until you know for a fact you're comfortable with this," Sophia explained to her youngest daughter as the two of them and Andrew sat in the dining room after school. Celeste held in a breath, just staring at her parents. The pros and cons list in her head growing and growing, and her heartbeat getting louder and louder in her ears.

"And if you do make this decision, your mother and I will do everything we can to ensure that you stay out of this as much as you want and for as long as you want," Andrew promised her and Sophia nodded, holding Celeste's hand. "We're not asking you to step into the spotlight, you just have to be aware of what could happen now that Estella is going to."

"I know, we've always sort of come as a packaged deal," Celeste sighed, running a hand through her blonde hair. She glanced down at her phone, where a photo of her and her sisters lit up. They all had happy smiles on their faces, and Solana's eyes were closed because she always did when she laughed.

Celeste couldn't help but grin at the sight of this photo. Her eyes stayed on Estella. Her twin sister wanted this. She needed it at this point. Celeste thought about yesterday at Applebees. There were cameras pointed at her and she didn't even care. She felt eyes on her and Estella at school today and she didn't care. Because she had Estella. And Luna and Solana. And her parents. She had her family.

And it's not like they're were going away anytime soon.

•••

social media | twitter
october 25th, 2044

@HollywoodLife | Hollywood Life
Andrew Garfield and Sophia Luna's youngest daughters have made their social media accounts public. You can follow them on Instagram and TikTok @estellaluna and @celestegarfield

|

user1:
it girls in the making

user1:it girls in the making

-

social media | twitter
october 25th, 2044

@HollywoodLife | Hollywood Life
Estella Garfield's Instagram and TikTok profiles were changed. The website leads to a blank page with the words "news from the stars coming soon..."

"