story 196

this is the last story that i can publish as i've reached the limit of 200 parts! so crazy!! thank you for all the love and support.

i've already published "jiara oneshots part 2" so please go check that out!!!! 

JJ's POV:

jj tlaking to the boys about advice for kie's dad - he's the only one who has to deal with his girlfriends dad

After we got back from Poguelandia, we kept our relationship a secret from Kie's parents for almost two months. Kie decided that it was time to tell them as she was sick of hiding our relationship.

She invited me over to her house and when I walked in, I could already tell there was tension.

"JJ, what are you doing here?" Anna asked

"I told you to stay away from my daughter and to stay off my property. You're breaking both of those rules" Mike yelled

"Dad, relax... He's part of this conversation" Kie said firmly

"Oh my god.. Fuck, she better not be pregnant!" Mike yelled

"No, I'm not pregnant but we are dating" Kie said just flat-out saying it

"This better be a joke.."

"No sir, I love your daughter"

"You made that perfectly clear when you broke her out of the camp we sent her to. We did that to keep you and your friends away from her" Mike said firmly as he looked right at me

We argued about the whole Kitty Hawk thing for a long time. Kie and I eventually just left because he was being such an asshole. We went for a walk on the beach and then Kie had to go home. I didn't want her to go back to her parents as I was scared they might ship her off again. I think she was worried about that too because she asked, "If they send me off again, you'd come save me, right?"

"You know I would" I kissed her forehead

She reassured me that she would be okay and we kissed goodbye. I went back to the chateau and sat down on the couch after grabbing a beer and asked, "Anyone have advice on how to win their girlfriends dad over?"

"Well, I'm kinda off the hook considering Ward is dead" John B said

"And Cleo hasn't spoken to her parents since she left home at fifteen" Pope added

"Great, so I'm on my own. It's funny because our of the three of us, dads hate me the most and you two are off the hook. Mike would be happier if either of you were dating Kie"

"Dads hate you because they know your reputation" John B said

"But it's not like that with Kie... I don't just want to hook up with her. I mean, I do, I definitely want to do that with her but not just once. I want to sleep next to her, to eat every meal with her, to watch her get ready and tease her about how long it takes. I want to go on adventures with her and kiss her whenever I want. I want everything with her, fuck I'd even consider having kids with her"

"Awww, JJ's in love" Pope teased

"JJ and Kie sittin' in a tree K-I-S-S-I-N-G fir..." John B sang before I cut him off

"Yeah, okay fine I love her and I want a future with her but her dad fucking hates me"

"I mean you did break his daughter out of a camp eight hours away from here and then disappear again for a few days" Pope said

"And his daughter was missing for over a month on a deserted island" John B added

"So what do I do?"

"Talk to him. Sit down and tell him what you told us" John B suggested

"But maybe leave the part about hooking up out" Pope suggested

I took the boys up on their advice and I went over to the Carrera's the next day. I asked to talk to Mike and Anna got him for me. We sat outside and we just talked.

"Listen, I know you hate me and I wish I could say that I don't care but I do because I love your daughter. I want to make things right between us because I need you to know that my intentions with her are
pure. I'm not the guy you think I am. I'm nothing like my father"

"JJ, it's not even that I think you're like him. You, yourself have a reputation around this island. You were arrested for sinking Topper's boat, you stole an ambulance to try and save your friend John B, you carry that damn gun everywhere with you, and you've been known to go through girls like they are disposable"

"Mr. Carrera, I took the fall for Pope. I tried to save my best friend from jail. I carry that gun to not only protect myself, but my friends including your daughter. Those girls are part of my past. It's not like that with Kiara. I love her and I want a future with her. I'm not sure about anything right now, except that I love her and someday I want to marry her"

Mike and I talked for a long time and apparently John B and Pope had been here on my behalf. They told him about all the good things I've done and how it was always me protecting Kie. He eventually said that he's okay with me dating Kie. He just made me promise that I'm going to do it the right way which includes getting to know the parents.

Mike invited me to stay for dinner and Kie was so happy. He might still hate me, but this was going in the right direction. Kie and I sat out on the dock by her house and she said, "Thank you for trying to make things right with my dad"

"You're just lucky I love you because me and dads do not mix well"

She laughed and said, "You'll be a great dad someday and I guarantee our daughters boyfriends will be terrified of you"

I looked into her eyes and got lost in them. She thought I would be a good dad. After all the shit that I've been though and she sees me as someone she'd want to have kids with.

"I love you"

"I love you too" She said kissing me

go check out my jiara oneshots part 2!!!!!