story 55

This is a longgggg one, sorry I kinda got carried away! Hope you enjoy it

General POV:

The pogues were stuck on the island for two weeks before they were rescued and brought back home. JJ and Kie finally admitted their feelings toward each other on the island. Kie was going to be sent to boarding school or she had to move out. Kie chose the pogues and she moved in with JJ for their senior year. After graduation, they went on their surf trip for a year where they got engaged.

It was a super romantic proposal in Mexico. JJ had rose petals on the beach with candles. Kie was so shocked and JJ had the most beautiful ring for her. It was very simple with 'princess' on the inside of the band.

The two were so excited to get married. They were going to get married back home at the chateau with their friends there. It was going to be small and perfect. The engagement lasted nine months and the happy couple was getting ready to return home. What JJ didn't know was that Kie had found the most perfect, simple, beachy white dress in Costa Rica for the wedding.

Kie was anxious to get home and tell Sarah everything and Cleo too. They were going to plan the wedding together. It was going to be in less than a month. The two were leaving Costa Rica tomorrow to head home.

"So where should we go travel to after the wedding?" JJ asked

"I don't know, but I think it might be nice just to be home for a while. Maybe I'll go back to school."

"Wouldn't college mean you having to get your college fund from your parents?" JJ asked annoyed that Kie was talking about her parents

"Yeah, but maybe things will be different now. We're adults and we're getting married. I want to invite them to the wedding" Kiara said nervously as it was a hard topic

Kie and JJ got into a pretty big argument about what their lives would be like after their wedding.

"I want a job that can support us. I want to have kids and be able to travel with them and give them the experiences I had growing up" Kie yelled back at JJ

"Fuck no, you want a kook life. I will not live a kook life."

"No, I don't want a kook life. I was a house with a few bedrooms for our babies, a new car, money to travel, I want my parents to know their grandchildren"

"Who said anything about babies?" JJ asked floored by the thought of babies

"I just thought that in the future someday we'd have kids together," Kiara said defensive

"Fuck no, I don't ever want to have a baby" JJ and Kiara's eyes filled with tears

"J, I don't want babies right now but for me, that's a dealbreaker. I've always wanted kids." Kiara said nervously with her voice low

The two continued to argue over how different their futures looked. JJ learned that Kiara wanted the big house filled with kids, she wanted the kook life she had growing up. Kiara learned that JJ wanted to travel as long as he could. He wanted adventure and nothing to do with having kids.

Kiara and JJ were getting ready to go to the airport. The taxi had just pulled up and JJ stopped and said, "I'm not ready to go home, Kie. You go home and I'm going to keep traveling."

"What?" Kiara asked confused as she didn't know why he didn't want to go home

"You go home, it's what you want"

"So what? Are we breaking up?"

"We want different things, Kie. It's for the best." JJ said showing no emotion