story 36

JJ's POV:

I was with John B and Pope at some kook party. It was inside a huge ass house. I watched the kook princess, Kiara as she danced drunk with Rafe Cameron,

She was with her best friend, Sarah who was also known as the kook queen. I hated Rafe because he was a complete asshole to me and my friends. We've gotten into so many fights over the years, I've lost count.

I watched Kiara and Rafe made out in front of everyone and make their way to one of the empty bedrooms. Disgusting.

Tonight, I stayed pretty sober. John B was wasted and Pope was keeping an eye on him. I was walking to the bathroom when I saw a drunk Kiara come out from the bedroom she was in with Rafe.

She was carrying her heels and her dress was unzipped. She was crying and had mascara running down from her eyes.

I stopped and I asked, "Hey, you good?"

"Fucking fantastic, just leave me alone" She said while crying and I knew I couldn't do that

I grabbed her hand and lead her outside though the side door. We were in the middle of a kook village. It was kinda cold out so I took off my sweatshirt and I put it on Kiara.

She gave me a small smile and said, "Thank you"

"No problem. So what happened back there?" I asked concerned

"I had sex with Rafe and I was so fucking stupid, He's my best friends brother and he's an awful person"

"Why'd you do it?" I asked as we walked towards John B's van

"Because he made me feel beautiful and like someone wanted me" She said crying

We got into the van and I was in the driver seat and I replied, "You are beautiful and you don't people to make you feel like shit. Rafe is a fucking idiot to use you for sex"

"Yeah, well I'm the stupid one that fell for it" She said crying and I wiped her tears and we continued talking as we just sat there

She looked at me and said, "I never expected the best part of this night to be hanging out with JJ Maybank in the pogues famous van."

"I feel honored to be part of the best part" I said happily and she was laughing and she looked into my eyes and I did it

I leaned in and I kissed her. She kissed me back and then we moved to the back of the van to do what she had done with Rafe earlier that night.

I dropped her off at her kook house and I went back to pick up John B and Pope. The next day, Sarah Cameron left me thousands of messages yelling at me for what happened last night.

I went to Kiara's house and knocked on the door. Of course, her parents wouldn't let me in. Luckily, she came to the door and stepped outside.

"Leave me alone, you are fucking worse than Rafe. You did the exact same thing he did."

"No, shit... Fuck no. I didn't use you at all last night. I've never felt that way with a girl before. You make me feel real and loved. Kie, I'm falling in love with you. I want you. I mean I would love it if we could just sit out here all day and talk. I don't need to have sex with you to enjoy being with you. I just want to spend time with you"

"Really? I don't believe that. There's no reason someone like you would want to spend time with me." She said going back inside

I went to her house the next day and it took a lot of convincing but she finally agreed to hang out with me. We went surfing, ate lunch at her parent's restaurant, and went out on the HMS pogue for hours. I didn't flirt with her, I didn't do anything. We just hung out all day as friends. I brought her home that night and she thanked me for a fun day.

She went back to her kook friends the next day and three days later we were at a party and she was with Rafe. I was so pissed that she went back to him. I went over to her and said, "Really?"

"Don't worry about it." She said rolling her eyes and Rafe grabbed her and kissed me

"You got a problem with this?" Rafe asked

"Calm down, let's play truth or dare" A kook suggested and soon we were all in a circle together

It started out pretty normal and then John B dared Kiara to sit on my lap for the rest of the game without moving. Shit. She sat on my lap and the whole time she was totally teasing me. She'd sit there and move her hips and she was driving me crazy. She put her hand over the bulge in my pants and she was driving me crazy on purpose.

I just played it cool and we continued the game for another two rounds. Kie pulled me closer to her with her hands in my hair and she said, "Let's get outta here"

I picked her up as we walked away. I put her down and we went to my secret place on the beach and she said, "I know you are nothing like Rafe and I'm sorry that I said that. I want you..."

I kissed her as she pulled my shirt off. I knew one thing, I was falling in move with the kook princess and I was determined to turn her into my pogue princess.