story 146 (based on season 3)

SEASON 3 SPOILERS in this story

* disclaimer - this story is based on OBX season 3, episodes 1-3 - I just put my own thoughts/ideas into the episode *

Sarah's POV:

Alright, so Kie just got captured by those crazy guys. We were sitting on the edge of the water discussing ideas about what to do. Pope wanted to call his parents which would do nothing for us.

JJ sat behind us and he looked really upset. The whole time we were in the water watching Kie get caught, all he could talk about was how to get her back. I've never seen him so motivated and determined before. He was the one calling all the shots here. When we were holding Jimmy 'hostage' he was so protective of Kiara.

We tried getting into vaux hall where they were holding Kiara and there was no safe way to do that. We were chased out of there by dogs. Cleo found us some old abandoned building to crash in for the night.

Everyone fell asleep pretty quickly, except I noticed JJ sitting in the window looking out into space. I got up and went to sit with him.

"You're really worried about her, aren't you" I said starting the conversation

"Of course, I am. She's part of the family"

I gave JJ a look and he looked down and I said, "You know it's okay if you like her"

He looked at me like he didn't realize that I could tell he liked her.

"I see the way you look at her and how you always try to protect her"

"Is it that obvious?" He asked embarrassed

I just smiled at him and said, "We'll get her back, I promise"

"I know we will. I won't stop until we do"

JJ and I went to go to bed and I couldn't help but smile thinking about JJ and Kie. They would be so freaking cute together. Now, all we have to do is save her.

It was cute watching JJ being all concerned about Kie. I've never seen a guy so into her before. She deserves to be loved by someone who loves her as much as JJ does.

After many attempts at saving Kie, we got a text that we thought could be her. We were all ducked down behind these huge wooden crates and JJ was going to go. He was fearless because he only cared about Kie. I looked at him and said, "Go get your girl"

He smirked as he walked towards the boat, gun behind his back if he needed it, typical JJ. Then Kiara appeared and she ran to JJ. It was the cutest thing I've ever seen.

We al ran towards them and I really hated to interrupt their moment, but we also missed her. We all got on the boat that belonged to my family and we ended up having to leave John B behind.

JJ was talking to Pope and Cleo and I were with Kie.

"You know JJ really cares about you" I introduced the topic

"Yeah, I know... He's had a thing for me since like well forever"

"And do you like him?"

"You know if you would have asked me a month ago before we got stranded on that island, I would have said no. But now..." She said looking over at JJ and Pope talking and let's just say she was not watching Pope

"Kie, you need to tell him how you feel. JJ won't ever make the first move on you because he doesn't know you feel the same way"

"She's right, you tell him you love him" Cleo said

Kie spilled the tea about how they almost kissed earlier but they were interrupted by Pope.

"Stupid Pope" I said frustrated that he ruined their moment

"Relax, you'll get your boy" Cleo said hopeful

Kie wasn't even paying attention anymore. She was fixated on JJ. Damn, those two just need to confess their love already. We can all see it.