story 109

JJ's POV:

We were all grown up and in our early 30s. We all lived pretty different lives. John B and Sarah were married with a few kids. Pope just got married and graduated from medical school. Kie was married and had three kids. I was engaged to the best girl.

We were all back at the Chateau for the weekends with no kids or significant others to hang out like old times. On Friday night, we all went out to dinner, and Saturday we spent the day on the old HMS and had a fire that night.

I missed hanging out with my best friends like this. We had spent all day drinking and we were all drunk by like three in the afternoon. John B grilled us some burgers and Sarah and Kie made some sides while they caught up on their girl talk.

We were sitting around the fire, we were all wasted just having a blast. John B and Sarah went inside to go to bed and so did Pope as he was way too drunk to function. I was alone with Kie which I thought might be awkward but it wasn't awkward at all.

We don't talk much anymore but it felt like no time had passed since high school. We were just talking about whatever came to mind when I pulled a joint out of my pocket.

"Shit, I haven't smoked weed since the summer after we graduated high school"

"Honestly, I haven't either. Maybe there was one time but it was just a hit" I said lighting it and giving it to Kie

We passed it back and forth and not only we were drunk we were also now stoned. I looked at Kie and she looked at me and laughed.

"What?"

"You have marshmallow stuck in your hair" She said moving closer and pulling the goo out of my hair

We were both laughing and then our eyes locked and I don't know who leaned in first but our lips touched and I was now kissing Kie. It wasn't just a casual kiss. It was deep and passionate and I desperately wanted more.

She must have felt the same because she crawled onto my lap and was straddling me. She moved her hands to my hair and it made me moan. I wanted her so bad. She lifted my shirt over my head and started sucking on my neck. I took her shirt off and did the same, kissing her chest and I removed her bra. This was really happening.

She pulled at the waistband of my shorts and pulled out my rock-hard dick and she swirled her tongue around the tip. That alone could have sent me over the edge. After a couple of minutes, she stopped because I was so close.

The Chateau had no open room as Pope took the spare room and John B and Sarah were in the other. So I picked Kie up and carried her to the screen porch where I laid her down on the couch. I slid her pants and her underwear off and after giving her some special attention, I inserted myself into her. We tried many different positions and when we both finally finished, Kie's legs were shaking. She kissed me again with tongue and when the kiss broke she rested her head on my chest.

I slowly opened my eyes to the bright sun and the birds were chirping. My head was pounding and I felt like I could vomit. I was so hungover from yesterday. I also had hair right in near my mouth and I gently moved it away. I realized it was Kie's hair and she was asleep pretty much on top of me.

She just started to wake up and she was also hungover. We made eye contact and we were both so confused. We were both naked.

"What the fuck happened last night?" Kie asked peeling her body off of mine

"I don't remember... We clearly fucked"

"Damn it" She said as she wrapped herself in the blanket and began looking for her clothes. She tossed me my boxers and shorts. Our shirts were still outside by the fire. I went and grabbed our shirts and her bra and we quickly got dressed.

She couldn't even look at me. She just said, "You better not ever tell another soul what happened last night"

She looked like a hot mess. She went into the Chateau and into the bathroom to clean up a bit. I felt so fucking guilty. How did I let this happen? She was married with kids and I was engaged. She came back out and acted as if nothing had happened.

We all ate breakfast together and then we all left the Chateau. As my hangover went away, I remembered last night with Kie. I tried not to think about it but it consumed me. I cheated on my fiance and she cheated on her husband. It was literally eating me alive not talking about it with someone but I couldn't tell anyone. Thankfully, Kie texted me and told me she'd pick me up tonight at 10 pm as we needed to talk.

That night, she arrived and I got into the passenger seat of her fancy kook car. She didn't say anything and she just drove to the empty parking lot where parties were thrown near the beach. She parked her car and she didn't look at me but she said, "I can't stop thinking about that night"

"Neither can I. It's kinda driving me crazy" I admitted as I glanced in the backseat and saw three car seats

"Kie, I'm so sorry.... I should have stopped it. You're married and you have kids. I never meant for this to happen"

"It's not your fault, JJ. I could have stopped it too. If I'm being honest with you right now, after having three kids me and my husband don't have much of a sex life anymore. It doesn't make it right, but I think that night I was just desperate to be intimate with someone and we both know there's always been something between us. The tension has been building since high school. Part of me thinks the booze and the weed just gave me the confidence to act on it. I know this makes me a shitty person and an even worse wife, but I don't regret it"

I listened to what Kie was telling me and then I replied, "You're right, I've wanted to have sex with you since high school. I just wish that I was sober so I could remember it"

Kie laughed which lightened the mood and she asked, "So what now?"

"I don't know... We pretend like it never happened and don't tell anyone. Or I tell Kayla and you tell Dylan"

Kie started crying and she said, "If I tell Dylan, I'm going to have to divorce him and fuck!!!"

Kie was pissed and I wasn't sure why. I looked at her and said, "Kie, you don't have to tell him if you don't want to. We can keep this between us to save your marriage"

"I can't fucking save my marriage because I don't want to be married to Dylan anymore, not after being with you. Fuck! I love my kids so much but I never should have married Dylan because I fucking love you. I've loved you since high school but I never thought you could love me back and now here I am at thirty-two years old with three kids and a husband sitting in my car telling you who is engaged that I'm fucking in love with you" She said yelling and crying at the same time

I didn't respond, I just grabbed her face and I kissed her. She shut up and stopped crying and I broke the kiss and said, "I love you, Kie, and don't worry about anything. I'm ending my engagement with Kayla. I know you never wanted to get divorced but you deserve happiness and love"

We talked then she dropped me off at home. We both took some time to think things over and Kie told the pogues that she filed for a divorce. I ended things with Kayla the day after Kie and I talked in the car. It took a long time to finalize her divorce and work out things for the kids.

After four months of waiting, Kie and I started dating and we told the pogues and they were all shocked. When we told her kids about us, they thought it was funny that mommy loved uncle JJ. It didn't take long for them to call me daddy JJ. It was all their idea to do it and Kie just went with it as she and Dylan told them they have two dads now.

Kie and I eloped a few months later with the kids and her parents and we got married. I've never seen Kie so happy. She was the most beautiful bride, my bride. Her two boys were six and four and her little girl was two years old.

Dylan, Kie, and I all got along really well and it made the whole co-parenting thing so much easier. We were all pretty good friends and it couldn't have been going better.

We were trying for a baby and we got pregnant right away. Her kids were so excited about another baby. I was also so excited to go through this with Kie. We were laying in bed together and she was in my arms.

"I love you, JJ"

"I love you, Kie" I said kissing her goodnight