story 57

🚨🚨🚨 Go check out my new Jiara cook called, "Things Aren't the Same" 🚨🚨🚨

Kie's POV:

We had been on Poguelandia for a week and JJ was finally back to himself after his little incident. Sarah had pulled me aside multiple times telling me I was in love with him and denied it. I didn't love him. I couldn't love him.

Cleo and JJ had been flirting with each other for a few days now. It was so annoying and we were all getting hungry.

"Pope, will you go with me to get a watermelon?" I asked

"Yeah" He said getting up and coming with me as we walked away from the group to go to the watermelons we found a few days ago

The walk was pretty quiet and Pope looked at me and asked, "Are you in love with him?"

"Who?" I asked playing dumb

"You know who I'm talking about"

"JJ" I said laughing and then I continued, "No, I'm not in love with him"

"Really? Because I saw the way you two looked at each other on the lifeboat"

"I was just happy he wasn't dead" I said trying to defend myself

"Whatever you say but I'm not stupid, Kiara. I know you love JJ and you probably always have. It's why you could never love John B or me. You're just too scared to admit it"

"I'm not scared, JJ just isn't my type. Besides, he seems to like Cleo. How do you feel about that?"

"He steals all the girls, I'm used to it" Pope answered as we grabbed the watermelon and headed back where we saw JJ about to kiss Cleo. They stopped once they saw us with the watermelon.

Cleo cut it open with her knife and we all shared the sweet fruit. It was getting late and everyone was getting ready for bed. JJ and Cleo were still talking by the fire. They were laughing and flirting with each other.

The next day, John B was taking charge and splitting us all up to gather food, find water, get wood, fish, etc. JJ decided to go fishing, Cleo went to get waer, Sarah was gathering berries, John B was going to get wood, Pope was going to work on his navigation and nerd things to help us figure out where we were.

"So what do you want me to do?" I asked as there were no jobs left

"You get to help JJ fish" John B said and I rolled my eyes

Everyone went off in their own directions and I was alone with JJ on the beach. He grabbed his homemade pole and waded out into the water without me. I stayed on the beach and took my clothes off so I was in my swimsuit. I followed JJ out into the water and asked, "What do you want me to do?"

"Nothing, I got it" He said not looking at me

"Whatever" I said going back to sit on the beach

"Wanna learn to fish with this pole?" He asked

"Sure" I said as I literally had nothing better to do

He stood behind me and helped me to feel the string he used as fishing line and he had his arms wrapped around my body. A few minutes later, there was a bite and he helped me pull it in. It was a large fish, I could tell by the way his biceps were flexed. We brought the fish back to cook on the fire.

"Impressive" JJ said looking at the size of the fish

The rest of the pogues came back and JJ told them I caught the fish. That night at the fire, we ate and talked about our escape plan. JJ and Cleo were flirting like crazy for the next few days and it was driving me insane.

It was late and Cleo got up to grab some berries away from the fire but only about 20 feet away, so we could all see her. JJ followed her and a few seconds later I watched them kiss and I felt sick to my stomach. I got up and walked in the opposite direction and wiped my tears once I was out of sight.

I kept walking and I didn't care where I was going. I just couldn't watch JJ and Cleo. I sat down on the beach about a mile away from the group. About an hour later, I fell asleep. When am woke up, I started walking back to the group and saw JJ was asleep a few feet away from me.

He heard me and he woke up and I asked, "What are you doing here?"

"Do you really think that I'm going to let you sleep all by yourself on this island in the middle of the beach? Hell no! I saw you sitting here last night and didn't want to bother you so I just stayed close by to make sure you were okay"

"What would happen to me here?" I asked

"I don't know and I don't really want to think about it. Because I couldn't live without you" He said

"You'd be just fine with Cleo"

"What?" He asked confused

"I've seen you with her. I'm not blind. You're always flirting with her and last night you kissed her" I said playing with the sand

"So you're jealous?"

"No.." I said totally lying and he just looked at me and I said, "Fine, yes I'm fucking jealous. Okay? I've cared about you for a long time like a really long time. I didn't know I was in love with you until you almost died for me on the ship" I said practically yelling and he just smiled

"You love me?" He questioned as if I were crazy

"Yes, I love you, JJ Maybank"

"Shit, I must be in a coma because this is a dream come true" He said surprised

I leaned in and said, "Let's make the dream even better" and I slowly pressed my lips to his where the kiss turned into a make out session but he pulled back and said, "I love you too, Kie"

We continued kissing and then we went back to the pogues holding hands and JJ announced we were dating. Pope was happy because now that meant he could take his shot with Cleo.

🚨🚨🚨 Go check out my new Jiara cook called, "Things Aren't the Same" 🚨🚨🚨