story 138 - part 1

requested by nybandzz12

Kie's POV:

Pope and I are dating and so far it's been pretty good. I wasn't sure if it was a good idea to date him because I didn't want to destroy our friendship with each other or destroy our group. John B and JJ didn't really seem to care much that I was dating Pope.

It was pretty awkward the first week or so because he was one of my best friends. He took me out on a real date and then after the date he kissed me and things improved from there. Pope was the nicest guy I've ever met and I was so lucky that he was one of my best friends.

We had been together forever about two months when we first slept together.

Pope was being boring Pope. He wanted to keep the signal clear. Luckily, I had JJ to do all the fun things with. We were just leaving a boneyard party and JJ and I were pretty wasted. We both crashed on the couch in the Chateau and woke up with massive headaches from the hangover.

Pope was disappointed in our behavior. At times, I got so sick of him acting like my dad instead of my friend or boyfriend. Midsummers was next week and Sarah and I were so excited to go. She was bribing John B as her guest and I was bringing Pope. Sadly, that meant JJ wasn't able to come with us but he was working the event.

We arrived at midsummers and I was wearing a long red dress. Pope just smiled and said I looked amazing. We were all hanging out and I went to grab a drink when I saw JJ. He was looking at me in a way that made my heart race.

"Wow, you look beautiful" He said gathering his words

"Thank you" I said as I got a drink, non-alcoholic of course as this was an event with adults

JJ got called back over to work and I went back to Pope. We hung out for a few hours and then we were all getting ready to leave. JJ was coming with us back to the Chateau. We were in the twinkie and Pope was driving and I was in front with him.

Sarah and John B were macking and JJ was fake gagging. We got back to the chateau and John B and Sarah went right to their bedroom. I tried to do the same thing with Pope. JJ was in the kitchen and I crawled on Pope's lap so I was straddling him as I kissed him. He pushed me off his lap and said, "Kiara, I'm really not into that right now"

"Oh, you're not into me?"

"I like you a lot but you always seem to want to have sex and I'm just not that into in. I'd rather cuddle with you and watch a movie tonight" He said

"You should probably just leave" I said pissed and he got up without arguing and left

JJ totally saw that whole argument just go down which is so embarrassing. He came out and sat next to me and he saw how pissed I was.

"What boy doesn't want sex?" I asked

"No idea, but Pope's an idiot. I don't know what guy wouldn't want you"

"Do you want me?" I asked

"You already know the answer to that" He whispered and I did. He's had a huge crush on me for years.

He slowly leaned in and was about to kiss me when he paused so I crashed my lips into his and we were making out. JJ broke apart and asked, "Are you sure you want to do this?"

"Yeah" I replied and the rest is pretty much history

JJ and I had sex on John B's couch. I couldn't believe how good JJ was in bed. It was amazing and we both agreed it was a one-time thing and we pretended like it never happened.