story 67

Kie's POV:

We were all hanging at the chateau. John B and Sarah had just got home after everyone thought they were dead. JJ had been acting cold towards everyone since the big fight with his dad when he used the money to buy the hot tub or as he called it the cat's ass.

I have been busy working at the wreck as my parents were using that to punish me for all the trouble I've gotten into. I hated it but tonight was Friday and I was finally getting to hang out with my friends. It's been a week since I've seen or talked to any of them. My parents took my phone away.

Pope came up to me and tried to put his hand on my thigh. It was so uncomfortable because he was in love with me and I didn't love him back. But now, we were pretty much dating and I felt awful for doing this to him. I slept with him and it was the worst thing I've ever done. I've never regretted something more.

"Hey, has anyone seen JJ?" I asked as he wasn't here and it wasn't like him to miss a party

"No, he's been missing all week" Sarah said

"Kie, relax and he's probably been busy hooking up with random girls, getting drunk, you know stupid JJ shit" Pope said annoyed that so was worried about his best friend

I pulled my phone out that I finally got back right as I walked out the door. I texted JJ Hey! where are you? we're at the chateau. get your ass here now!

There was no response and Pope was getting all touchy with me. I got up and went to the dock and called JJ. No answer, so I left a message. I walked back to the group and said, "I'm worried about him. I'm going to see if he's okay"

I walked to my car and Pope said, "You are not going to his house. His dad will kill you"

They wouldn't let me go alone so they all came with me. We arrived at JJ's house and thankfully his father wasn't there. We opened the door and I said, "J, are you here"

We slowly walked around and I opened his bedroom door. He was in his room. It was trashed. He had been crying. He was drunk and probably high. In his hands was the gun.

"J" I said softly

"Stay the hell away from me" He said holding the gun to his pec muscle

Everyone was now in his room and JJ's body looked rough.

"Dude, what the hell happened?" John B asked

"My dad found out about the phantom. But it doesn't matter anymore because nothing matters." JJ said

I was freaking out. John B started trying to talk JJ out of whatever he was going to do. JJ suddenly pointed the gun at us and said, "Maybe I should just shoot all of you and then myself so we can stop living like this"

"Woah, man! Calm down" John B said stepping toward him

JJ wasn't thinking logically. I yelled at them to get out and they all told me they weren't leaving me alone with JJ. I knew he'd listen to me. They left and I was alone with JJ.

"Hey, it's just you and me now. Put the gun down and we can smoke and talk about this"

"I don't think Pope wants to share you. You two seem pretty close after you fucked him"

I shut his bedroom door and I said, "This whole thing with Pope is a huge mistake. I don't love him. I have no romantic feelings for him. I just don't know how to end things with him when I'm the one who caused this issue."