story 159

JJ's POV:

We had been in the Outer Banks for about a week and life was crazy. We found El Dorado and were all over the news worldwide. Which meant that my dad had made his way back to the Outer Banks to try and get some of the loot.

I had no idea that he was back until he was standing in the doorway looking at me and Kie in bed.

As soon as we got back, Kie moved in with me at my house. We used the gold we had to rebuild the chateau and pay off my house so I didn't get evicted. We were forced to return to school to finish our junior year and our senior year before we got any of the gold money which sucked. But living with my girlfriend has been the best thing ever.

Our alarm went off to get up and get ready for school. Kie was always good about getting up. She practically had to drag me out of bed every day. However, today when the alarm went off she didn't get up right away. She slowly woke up and rolled over and kissed me. Fuck. I knew exactly what she was doing. I wouldn't get up for school, but I'd get up to have sex with her.

Morning sex has recently been one of our favorite things. Whatever old guy that said it's important to start your day out right really knew what he was talking about. Kie laid in my arms and she said, "We need to go shower and get to school. We have to leave in thirty minutes"

"Can't we just stay here all day" I said pulling her in for a kiss

We laid there for a few more minutes. Suddenly, our bedroom door opened and there stood Luke. As in my father Luke. I immediately sat up, making sure to keep Kie covered.

"There's my boy!" He said excitedly

"Go wait outside" I instructed

He laughed and said, "I see you got that kook girl in your bed. You know how I feel about kooks and you having girls over"

"Leave and we'll talk outside" I yelled and he finally listened

I got dressed so fast and told Kie to wait here. I went outside and my dad was so wasted. He told me all about how he saw I found a treasure and how I need to pay up because I owe him.

"I don't owe you shit. You left this island, you left me. You made your choice and I made mine"

We were arguing back and forth and then he took the first swing. We were now in a huge physical fight, just like old times. We were throwing punches back and forth and he was telling me how worthless I was.

He started saying shit about Kie about how she's a kook and she doesn't love me. My dad was messing with my head. Kie was outside and she tried to break up the fight, but my father would never stop.

He finally passed out and I bolted inside, shoving my shit in a bag. I didn't say a word to Kie. I was packing my bags. I had to leave. My dad wasn't going to stop and he had friends who would actually kill me to get their hands on my share of the gold.

"JJ, what are you doing? Are you okay?"

She tried to clean my wounds, but I kept moving. I started packing all her stuff too. She didn't have much here. Only about three bags worth and I was loading everything into her car. She eventually helped me as I told her, "We can't stay here. Not with him home"

We got in the car and she drove to the Chateau. It was still being rebuilt, but it was away from everyone. She looked at me and I told her about the fight while she cleaned up all the blood.

"Kie, I'm so sorry but you have to go back to your parent's house on Figure Eight or go live with John B and Sarah. I'm leaving OBX for good tonight. Tell the pogues and meet me here at 4 pm"