story 1

Kiara's POV:

We were all drunk at John B's and it was late. Everyone was asleep, more like passed out and I needed to pee. I got up and opened the bathroom door not knowing why it was shut with the light off.

I had closed the door by the time the light was on and I looked up and there was JJ. He was standing by the shower jerking off. I saw everything, he knew I saw everything, we both were mortified. Frozen.

I clicked the lock quietly behind my back and I walked over to JJ and asked, "Can I help you?"

"I'm not going to say no but you don't have to do this"

I down on my knees in front of him. I was giving him a blowjob. JJ was moaning and I said, "Shut up, do you want them to come in here"

I lifted my crop top off to reveal my bare chest and I turned the shower water on and took off the rest of my clothes and I got in, pulling JJ with me. We got under the water and he kissed me. We were making out under the water like it was our own rainstorm.

I loved the way JJ's lips felt on mine. He kissed every inch of my body and I suddenly understood why every girl, pogue or kook wanted to be with him. Except, nothing else happened. We just made out and he washed my hair for me. Then he killed the water and handed me a towel and wrapped one around his waist. He left the bathroom without saying a word and I was left there letting the water drip off my body. I grabbed my shorts and put them on and then I grabbed JJ's t-shirt because mine had stuff on it.

I went and laid down on the pull-out couch since JJ was MIA. I couldn't believe what just happened in the bathroom. Why did JJ leave so suddenly? Probably because he realized that I wasn't good enough or what he wanted. Tears came to my eyes and I eventually fell asleep.

I woke up the next morning I woke up hungover and realized my body was covered in hickeys. I pulled the blanket over my body before anyone saw me as they were all getting up too. I put my hair to cover my neck and I left the Chateau and went home, still in JJ's shirt. I snuck back into my room and got dressed for the day. I applied makeup all over the hickeys. JJ left three on my neck, three on my chest, one on my stomach, and one on each hip bone.

I went back over the Chateu later that night and everyone was there. They all got on the HMS Pogue and went out into the marsh. I had to keep my sweatshirt on in the 80-degree heat. Everyone told me to just come in and I told them I wasn't wearing anything underneath my sweatshirt. JJ was acting like nothing had happened last night and I tried to but I couldn't stop thinking about that.

We got back to John B's and we were all going to a party at the Boneyard. We showed up and we all went to get a drink. I pulled JJ aside and said, "We need to talk.."

He followed me away from everyone and he seemed so clueless as to what I wanted to talk about.

"What do you want to talk about, Kie?"

"Last night... bathroom..."  I said trying to get him to say something

"I don't remember a thing. I was so fucking drunk. Sorry for whatever I said or did. Just get over it." He said walking away

JJ separated himself from the group and no one knew where he took off to. Rafe came up to me and he was drunk. Rafe and I dated during my kook year. That was my big secret that the pogues didn't know about. I left as Rafe freaked me out and went back to the Chateau. I walked into the house to see JJ naked and some girl naked on the pullout couch. They were having sex and I walked crying. JJ stopped the second he saw me and I went into the guest room and slammed the door. I started to cry harder. About two minutes later, the door opened and JJ came in.