story 47

JJ's POV:

Kie and I started dating on the island of Pougelandia. We were there for two weeks and we came home and we both said no matter what we weren't going to break up. We told her parents we were together and it went worse than we expected.

I was getting screamed at, insulted, and pretty much just verbally abused by her parents. I wanted to scream, tell them to fuck off, and even punch her dad, Mike. However, I was respectful. I held my anger back and that surprised Kie. I took it all, I was used to it.

Kie apologized over and over again. I know it hurt her to see the way her parents treated me.

Tonight, was Midsummer's before our senior year and I was all dressed up and we were waiting for the girls to finish getting ready. Sarah, Cleo, and Kie all came out of the bedroom in their dresses. My girl was stunning. I walked up to her and told her how beautiful she looked and then I kissed her.

We all went to the kook party and we made the best of it. Kie's parents came up to me and said, "You don't belong here having fun. You either work this damn party or you get your ass back to the cut"

"Mom, I invited him here as my guest. Why don't you send dad back to the cut? That's where he's from." Kie said defending me

"It's okay, Kie. I'm going to go.." I said

"No, you're not...  Now without me..." She said leaving with me after the huge scene her mom caused

We went back to the chateau and she went inside and I set up the speaker and turned on the lights I had with my hot tub. She came back out and smiled and I said, "I still need to dance with my girl"

We slow danced to her favorite song and then we were to lay in the hammock together. "I'm so sorry about the way my mom acts towards you."

"Kie, I love you... I can deal with your parents"

We laid there and we slowly started to make out, which turned into us taking out clothes off and having sex on the hammock. We got into the hot tub and we had a beer and talked.

We had been in there for about an hour when the Pogues showed up and Kie asked Sarah to bring us towels. She did and acted so grossed out. We went inside and took a shower together. We came back out and we talked for hours. Kie went inside to go to bed and John B looked at me and said, "Her mom is a bitch"

"I know, trust me.. It's awful and it just keeps getting worse"

"Then why do you put up with it? You already have to deal with your dad." Pope spoke

"Because I love her...." I answered with the truth

I loved Kie so much that I didn't mind dealing with her parents. Someday we would graduate high school, move out, get our own place and we wouldn't have to deal with parents anymore. We'd have our own kids and be the parents we never had. This is just temporary and it's okay because I love her.

The next day, Kje tried to break up with me telling me it was for the best. She felt guilty about her parents and I told her there was no way I was going to let them be the ones to break us up. I went to her house and her mom answered the door.

I went inside and spoke to her parents and I said, "I know you both think that I'm some messed up kid from the cut who has no future. I am from the cut, but that doesn't make me a bad person like you guys make me out to be. I can take whatever shit you do or say to me because I love your daughter. If I didn't love her, I wouldn't be here right now. So you guys can do and say whatever the hell you want to me. I'm not going anywhere. I love Kiara and I really hope you can accept that and see that I would do anything to make her happy"

Kie was standing there and I didn't realize she was listening. She walked up to me and kissed me. We left her house and outside she said, "Thank you for that... I love you"

"I love you too, princess" I said kissing her and then we went to the beach to hang out