story 162

Kie's POV:

It was a rainy day and we were all at the Chateau just hanging out inside. Pope was reading a book and John B was playing a video game with JJ. I sat on the couch looking out the window, watching the rain fall.

"I'm so bored" I said as there was nothing to go

"Same" John B replied pausing the game

"I'm quite entertained actually. Did you know that..." Pope started to speak but JJ told him to shut up

"Alright, Kie, truth or dare?" John B asked

"Dare" I said wanting to make things interesting

"Hmmm, I dare you lick the bottom of JJ's foot"

"That's disgusting... Hell no" I said as I was not going to do that

"Fine, I dare you to prank call Rafe" He said changing the date which is happily accepted

Next up, I asked Pope truth or dare and he picked truth. "What would you do if you failed a test?"

"I'd cry and go to all the study sessions to try and raise my grade" He said, typical Pope

The game continued and I dared JJ to go outside and jump into the marsh. He smiled and said, "Easy"

We all got up to go watch him from the porch, but he picked me up and carried me into the rain as he ran to the dock.

"No!! Don't" I yelled but it was too late

JJ had already jumped in the water with me in his arms. I was pissed as it was fucking cold. I swam to get out and walked back to the Chateau. Pope and John B knew how pissed I was at JJ for doing that.

I went into the spare room and found a pair of joggers that belonged to one of the boys and a t-shirt. I was getting my wet clothes off when JJ just walked in.

"Ummm, I'm changing" I said standing there covering my boobs with the shirt I was about to put on

"Sorry" He said leaving the room

I got dressed and put my hair up in a messy bun. We decided to play some drinking games instead. It was fun and JJ and I were back to normal. I was mad at him but now it was funny. We were all pretty drunk and JJ and I were smoking weed. I then was wrestling with John B on the couch for the remote. I remember curling up next to Pope as we watched some stupid show.

That's the last thing I remembered before waking up in the spare room. I was naked and all sweaty. I got up with a major hangover and couldn't remember anything that happened last night. I was super sore down there. I could barely walk. I must have had sex with someone, but who? Shit. This was not happening to me.

They all had a thing for me. John B kissed me two weeks ago. This week Pope told me he loved me and kissed me and JJ has been flirting with me for years. Who did I sleep with?

I got dressed and acted as if nothing had happened. I entered the kitchen and everyone else was already awake with awful hangovers too. I tried to pay attention and see if any of them acted differently towards me because I just couldn't just ask, 'hey who did I fuck last night?'

"So, what's the plan for today?" I asked

"I'm going home to work on my summer studies" Pope announced

"I gotta head to work for Ward Cameron" John B said

"I'm going home to go to bed" JJ said leaving

I was alone in the Chateau and so confused why they had all just left. I wish I could remember something about last night. I went into the bathroom to take a shower and my body was covered in hickeys. They were on my neck, chest, stomach, hips, and even on my inner thigh. I showered and got new clothes on and then I went back to the spare room and tried to look for clues or something to help me know who I was with last night. There was nothing but a used condom in the trash can beside the bed and one of John B's Hawaiian shits laying on the bed.

The hickeys point to JJ, the condom screams Pope, and the shirt was clearly John B's. So who was it? I went home and tried to calm down but I was freaking out. I just slept with one of my best friends and I couldn't remember a thing.

Two days later, I was at the Chateau with John B and I casually asked him, "Hey, the other night do you know how your shirt got into the spare room?"

"Yeah, I tossed it in there to wake you up when you were sleeping"

Okay, so it wasn't John B. Next up, was Pope. I didn't even have to ask him, I just knew it wasn't him as I didn't cover a hickey on my arm well enough with makeup and he asked what happened thinking it was a bruise or something. I lied and told him I hit my arm on a door and he believed it, so that left JJ.

I showed up at his house and he was outside working on his bike. He saw me and he said, "Hey"

"Hey" I said not sure how to ask him about what I thought might have happened

"So, I have a question for you and I don't even know how to ask. It's super embarrassing. Uhh, and I was really drunk and probably pretty high and I don't remember a thing. Holy shit, I don't even know how to ask this...."

"Kie, what's going on?" He asked directing all of his attention to me

"I don't know... The night we were all at the Chateau drinking, I woke up the next morning and I was naked and my body was covered in hickeys and I could barely walk. I don't remember a thing and I don't know who I slept with or what happened and it's really freaking me out"

"It was me... I don't remember anything. The only reason I know it was me because I have hickeys too. I just didn't know how to bring it up because well I don't know. We were drunk and I can't remember it and fuck, I feel like I took advantage of you and I feel awful"

I looked at him and I could tell he was really worried about this and I didn't even think about how this must look. He seemed super nervous and he apologized.

He couldn't even look at me and I said, "J, listen to me. You didn't take advantage of me. We were both so drunk. Please don't punish yourself by thinking you did something to hurt me"

"But what we did, we can't ever take it back... I should have been able to control myself. I'm so sorry, Kie..." He said spiraling

"J, you didn't take advantage"

"How do you know that? You can't even remember" He yelled

"Because you have hickeys too. Every mark that was left on my body was a sign of love, not force or pain"

"You're sure?"

"Yes" I said and I caught him trying to look at the marks he left behind

"They're all over... I won't be on the HMS in a bikini for a while" I said laughing

"That bad, huh?"

"Wanna see?" I asked removing my shirt

He looked at my body and then his eyes trailed to the ground and he apologized again.

"J, I'm relieved to know it was you that I was with that night"

I saw the sigh of relief and then he looked back into my eyes and I said, "Take advantage of me, JJ"

"What?"

"You heard what I said" I said looking at him

He wasted no time as he crashed his lips into mine. He picked me up and put me on his bike as we continued to make out. I lifted his shirt over his head and he asked, "You want to go inside?"

"Yeah" I said as he picked me up and carried me inside

JJ brought me inside and we had sex. Suddenly, the memories came rushing back from that night. It was like I could remember it clearly.

We both laid there, breathless and I said, "That was amazing. I'm just glad that I'm going to remember it this time"

"Me too and I hope this won't be the last time this happens"

"You and me both" I said kissing him