story 129

Kie's POV:

We were all hanging out at the Chateau. The boys all went inside and crashed and I sat outside finishing my beer alone.

Pope and I have had a thing going on for a bit now. I wasn't super sure if I was that into him or not. However, tonight I was horny and I wanted to have sex so I was going to go find Pope.

The boys had been in bed for about thirty minutes now. Pope always slept in the spare bedroom. I quietly snuck inside the spare room and saw he was asleep in the bed. I snuck my hand under the covers over his boxers and wow, he was so much bigger than I expected.

He moaned like he was enjoying it. I wanted more so I pulled the covers off and JJ sat up. We both looked at each other. He was still half asleep and I quickly removed my hand and said, "Fuck, I'm sorry..."

"You thought I was Pope, huh?" He asked laughing

"Yeah... He's always in the spare room"

JJ explained he crashed on the couch tonight. I was so embarrassed. He had turned the lap on his boner was clearly visible through his boxers. He totally caught me looking at it. I looked away and said, "Can't you make it go away?"

"Not that simple" He said covering it back up with the covers

"I'm sorry" I said feeling so awkward and embarrassed

"It's okay, I didn't realize it was really happening. I was asleep and thought it was a dream"

"Oh gosh" I said putting my face in my hands

"Relax, you're not the first girl to try and give me a blowjob"

"Stop talking about it" I said wishing I could disappear

"I'm not going to tell Pope. It's cool, all is forgotten and forgiven"

"Thank you" I whispered

"Why were you coming in here anyway?"

"Doesn't matter" I said not wanting to tell him but it didn't matter because he already knew

"You were trying to get laid, huh?"

"Yeah"

"Lay down and I'll help you out" He offered

"What?"

"I'll take care of you if you want" He said moving so I could lay down

I laid down, unsure of what was about to happen. JJ hovered over me and asked, "Can I touch you?"

I nodded yes and JJ took off my shirt hands found my breasts and then he started sucking on my nipples. He kissed my stomach all the way down to my waist.

He slipped his fingers into my shorts and lightly rubbed over my underwear. He pulled my shorts off and kissed me over my underwear. I tensed up a bit and JJ looked at me and asked, "Has anyone ever gone down on you?"

"No" I answered honestly as JJ knows I've been with a few guys before

"Don't mean to brag, but I'm really good at this. Just relax and let me know if you want me to stop" He said and then slid them off as he started eating me out and slipping his fingers inside of me. It didn't take long before I reached my climax and when he stopped, my legs were shaking.

He licked his fingers clean and I noticed his boner was back, or just more noticeable as I don't think it ever went away. I wanted to return the favor, so I did and it turned into us having sex.

We laid in bed together and I whispered, "I'm glad it was you in here tonight and not Pope"

"Me too" He said kissing my head which I wasn't expecting

We both fell asleep and when I woke up in the morning, I remembered what happened last night. JJ was still asleep and I quickly got dressed and was walking out of the room when I saw Pope.

"What are you doing in there?" He asked

"I was actually just looking for you"

"Oh, yeah I crashed on the couch last night. JJ took the spare room"

"I realized that"

"So, Kiara did you wanna hang out today? Just the two of us like we talked about?"

"Sure" I replied feeling obligated to hang out with him because I felt guilty

Pope and I spent literally the entire day together. He kept trying to flirt with me. We got back to the Chateau and he kissed me in front of John B and Pope.

"Are you guys a thing now?" JJ asked gagging

"Funny, you should mention that. I was just going to end our night by asking her to officially be my girlfriend"

I froze... Pope wanted me to be his girlfriend. JJ's eyes met mine and he looked hurt. I looked at Pope and said, "I'm sorry, I'm just not ready to date right now. We have a no pogue on pogue macking for a reason"

Pope got mad and stormed off and John B went after him. Which left me and JJ alone. JJ just gave me a look and he walked back inside the Chateau. I followed him and he said, "You shouldn't be around me right now"

"Why?" I asked concerned

"Because when I look at you all I want to do is kiss you, it's been that way for years. I've been able to control it until now... Because I know what it's like to kiss you and it's all I want to do but clearly it's not what you want" He said clearly upset with me

I looked at him and said, "I didn't want to date Pope or mack him because I want to be with you"

"You do?"

"I do" I said smirking

"Then I'm going to kiss my beautiful bride and seal the deal, to make you my wife" He said joking as he kissed me

We were making out when he broke away and he said, "That was sexy, Mrs. Maybank"

I laughed and asked, "So we're just married now?"

"If you want to be"

"Okay, whatever you say, husband" I said kissing him again